Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Builds 1/35th scale White Scout car M3A1 with Eduard detail set

NSP

LE
fdcfaa6e-b0d3-4ad7-8e07-2929b5b36d17.jpeg
Is it an optical illusion or is the head-shed looking chap standing on his driver...?

NSP

LE
The phot had been reversed I think, look at the lettering on the door.
A-ha!!!

Unless the vehicle was comandeered from a lend-lease shipment intended for the Russians, of course...

Vee-ya!!!

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Looking closer at the rupert's kit and headgear, I think we have Polish troops here. The picture has been reversed though.

Chef

LE
Damned fine job there Sprocks! One question, didn't British units bin the roller?
That's nice, wait until it's sealed in FOREVER and then ask a question like that.

(Written just after @Smeggers' observation. Posted today. Timing is everything)

yes the roller looks to be an unusual item in the British inventory, but as a few early ones kept the roller, they would be well worn and weathered by the time I came to make a scale model of that one, hence the effort put into the intricate weathering. This model is now on sale at Sussex Model Center, I hope it's future owner appreciates the effort taken. But it may pay for some new kits.
The Airfix original crew are pleased with the end result.
three figures c.png

Latest Threads