Builds 1/32 TBM-3 Gruman Avenger from Trumpter

I am angry at her and its not my model...

If my Mrs did that, I would have to take a 60 hr vacation alone.

I am angry at her and its not my model...

If my Mrs did that, I would have to take a 60 hr vacation alone.
I’ve had the rant and it’s a pisser but no one’s dead at the end of the day. I’m gutted but hey ho - it’s a plastic model and a bit of time. Time to crack on. But not with the Wokka til I’ve moved into the modelling room

b@stard!

I’ve had the rant and it’s a pisser but no one’s dead at the end of the day. I’m gutted but hey ho - it’s a plastic model and a bit of time. Time to crack on. But not with the Wokka til I’ve moved into the modelling room

b@stard!
I just got a few 1/72 to show my kids - I will probably be at similar stress levels lol!

Two in one day and the day isn't over yet. I hope the rest are under lock and key. You need to speak with these guys: Armour Systems
the lightweight was done about 4 yers ago. She hid it

yep. Knocked it off a surface and smashed it. Picked up the bits and hid them - thought I’d not notice.
*shakes head despairingly*

I don’t do any modelling(?) as I don’t have the time, inclination, finesse or patience!

I do however, follow this thread closely because the efforts and results of other people’s time, inclination, finesse and patience genuinely astound me.

I’ve been hooked on the progress of the Avenger, dropping in every couple of days to see how it’s going.

I'm truly gutted!! I feel like there should be a mention in the Dead Pool thread.

Latest Threads