Builds 1/32 TBM-3 Gruman Avenger from Trumpter

so she's just looked at them and said 'how much is that lot worth?'
I said '50 quid each'
so she said 'there must be a grands worth'
'Nah I said - the little ones are thirty sheets'
so she counts them and says '19, and if they are twenty quid each thats a 800 quid'
then she says ' oh - its 400'

sums aren't a strong point and she's reputedly a bright girl....... allegedly....

This is probably how it will end up in the cabinet as it’s too big to store with the wings down

D263F3D9-3E15-4B62-8842-A9C78F5E9527.jpeg

Forces TV at the moment with lots of footage, including colour of the Hellcat, not sure if it's of any use.
I've yet to have a go at flying things since I was 12 when I made mahoosive Stukka.

You going to put George Bush in the cockpit?

From Wiki:

Bush flew his first combat mission in May 1944 and was promoted to lieutenant (junior grade) on August 1, 1944. During an attack on a Japanese installation in Chichijima, Bush's aircraft successfully attacked several targets, but was downed by enemy fire. Though both of Bush's fellow crew members died, Bush successfully bailed out from the aircraft and was rescued by the USS Finback. Several of the aviators shot down during the attack were captured and executed, and their livers were eaten by their captors. Bush's near-death experience shaped him profoundly, leading him to ask, "Why had I been spared and what did God have for me?" He was later awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross for his role in the mission.

George_H.W._Bush_seated_in_a_Grumman_TBM_Avenger,_circa_1944_(H069-13).jpg

Nails.

Forces TV at the moment with lots of footage, including colour of the Hellcat, not sure if it's of any use.
I've yet to have a go at flying things since I was 12 when I made mahoosive Stukka.
there’s much better stuff on Forces TV at the minute!!

A9325747-6FE9-4FA3-945D-DBBC69A67874.jpeg

phwoar

Mum, can I have a 105mm Christmas present?
I hate to say this but I already have one, and a Pinz to go with it.

I could have one Wokka picking up the 105 and another Wokka picking up the Pinz of course......... that will deffo fill the top of her piano

I hate to say this but I already have one, and a Pinz to go with it.

I could have one Wokka picking up the 105 and another Wokka picking up the Pinz of course......... that will deffo fill the top of her piano
You can off people you know ;)

I’m in that good a mood that Corbyn is fcuked, I’ve sprayed the plane a bit

FBF0D972-960B-4CD9-B038-51111A77FA6B.jpeg

FBDDEDDE-3C71-481B-92DD-88F7169F3E95.jpeg

Amazing what a bit of primer does

Latest Threads