05 Nov 07 - 2100hrs BBC1 Panorama

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by theflyinghandbag, Nov 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere - I have had a look and can't see it!

Tonight Panorama on BBC1 @ 2100hrs:

"Following the Queen's Company - a unit of 35 British Soldiers - on the frontline in Afghanistan on a recent six month tour which left one dead and 12 others seriously injured. Featuring dramatic footage of intense battles, the documentary explores the cost of fighting and looks at exactly what is being achieved in the war-torn country."

The six o'clock news has just shown a trailer and it certainly looks well worth watching.

2. reminder set...

no doubt a big discussion later on this thread :)

3. Thanks for the info! I'd forgotten about that completely, will now set a reminder.

4. Yes planning to watch it, just hope it hasn't been too heavily edited to give an unrealistic view :roll:

5. The tasters look good. I plan on watching. Since when did 35 pax=a company? Or are they including the ANA constituent but not counting them?

6. It is starting. Hope it does a good job.

7. can anyone update me on how goo/bad this was as i am abroad and have nowhere to watch it. thanks.

8. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Working in Gereshk and green zone. Delib BG op to start, concentrating on 30+ Guards plus 200 ANA

9. Try the BBC internet. Not sure if it will work, but it might.