ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

05/06/17 Orlando shooting - several dead.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by theoriginalphantom, Jun 5, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hour old news and no thread that I can find yet, or has the spirit of J failed me?

not much to go on at present

from the BBC

Florida shooting: 'Multiple fatalities' in Orlando - BBC News

2. Himmler74

Himmler74 On ROPs

• Like Like x 1
  3. He'll say 'At least they didn't get run over or stabbed'.

4. Not very much if it turns out the shooter is a muslim.

And that is irrespective of whether it was "terrorism" or just someone "going postal"

5. Himmler74

Himmler74 On ROPs

Well he was very vocal about how London was reacting, particularly Sadiq. If labour ever needed a credible leader my money would be on him or dan jarvis.

• Like Like x 3
  6. It would take more than a new leader to give Labour credibility in the near to medium future given what has been uttered by the loons in charge now.

CNN reporting 5 dead in Orlando, police saying no terrorism but someone going postal, nothing yet regarding the shooter.

7. 0800 - Monday morning - on an industrial estate.

I'm calling disgruntled employee rather than Islamist nutter.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Astonishingly enough I'm just arguing with / baiting some Septics on Dysfunctional Veterans FB page and a fair few rednecks from FLA insist that they'd shoot dead any rogue gunman - all part of their criticism of Khan and what they see as his approach to Islamist terrorism, coupled with their usual NRA stuff.

• Like Like x 1

9. Muslim employee goes postal, that'll confuse half of them because they won't know whether to ban guns or muslims

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. If it was a Muslim, then it's terrorism = travel ban.

If it wasn't a Muslim, then it's a mental health issue = carry on normal jogging.

Now, if it's a U.S. born Muslim citizen, then it's err..? I dunno?

Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.

11. According to CNN 5 dead including the shooter.

Ban Islamic ray guns?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Dan Jarvis is very good but I can't see him being popular with unions. Think he'd be Conservative really.

13. Now 6 dead and no known links to any terror groups

14. Himmler74

Himmler74 On ROPs

Being unpopular with the unions after this load of momentum bollocks will be a breath of fresh air.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Quoting myself but hey ho.

Orlando gunman kills five people in workplace shooting