• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

05/06/17 Orlando shooting - several dead.

hour old news and no thread that I can find yet, or has the spirit of J failed me?

not much to go on at present

from the BBC

Florida shooting: 'Multiple fatalities' in Orlando - BBC News
Police in the US state of Florida say there have been "multiple fatalities" in a shooting in Orlando.

The shooting happened early on Monday morning in the east of the city, the Orlando Sentinel newspaper reports.

It comes a week before the first anniversary of the Pulse nightclub shooting in the city - the deadliest mass shooting in US history - in which 49 people died.

The Orange County sheriff is expected to give a briefing soon.

Police said the scene of the shooting had been "stabilised", indicating the shooting was not ongoing. Reports in Florida said the deaths occurred at a business.

In last June's attack, gunman Omar Mateen killed 49 people and injured dozens more at a gay nightclub before being shot dead by police.

Not very much if it turns out the shooter is a muslim.

And that is irrespective of whether it was "terrorism" or just someone "going postal"
Well he was very vocal about how London was reacting, particularly Sadiq. If labour ever needed a credible leader my money would be on him or dan jarvis.

Well he was very vocal about how London was reacting, particularly Sadiq. If labour ever needed a credible leader my money would be on him or dan jarvis.
It would take more than a new leader to give Labour credibility in the near to medium future given what has been uttered by the loons in charge now.

CNN reporting 5 dead in Orlando, police saying no terrorism but someone going postal, nothing yet regarding the shooter.

hour old news and no thread that I can find yet, or has the spirit of J failed me?

not much to go on at present

from the BBC

Florida shooting: 'Multiple fatalities' in Orlando - BBC News
Astonishingly enough I'm just arguing with / baiting some Septics on Dysfunctional Veterans FB page and a fair few rednecks from FLA insist that they'd shoot dead any rogue gunman - all part of their criticism of Khan and what they see as his approach to Islamist terrorism, coupled with their usual NRA stuff.

If it was a Muslim, then it's terrorism = travel ban.

If it wasn't a Muslim, then it's a mental health issue = carry on normal jogging.

Now, if it's a U.S. born Muslim citizen, then it's err..? I dunno?

Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Dan Jarvis is very good but I can't see him being popular with unions. Think he'd be Conservative really.

I can't raise much of an interest in these events- they don't want to address the issues so why should I.

Its not as if they aren't a regular occurrence.

Latest Threads