02 thief for review?

#2
Why has Threaders_VM got an O2 tag? Did he piss GQ off again, or do we have to go the rigmarole (sp) of the "someone complained" thang again?

Just a Q, that's all.
 
#3
I like my tag. I'm happy with it. By the way, Squeeth can't get an 02 tag as he's a civilian who's only crime is to abuse wounded soldiers (Ben Parkinson), and take the urine about us leaving Basra. It's a free country - freedom of speech and all that, as long as you're a civvy.
 
#4
threaders_vm said:
who's only crime is to abuse wounded soldiers (Ben Parkinson), .
Thats crime enough in my book.
 
#9
I like my tag. I'm happy with it. By the way, Squeeth can't get an 02 tag as he's a civilian who's only crime is to abuse wounded soldiers (Ben Parkinson), and take the urine about us leaving Basra. It's a free country - freedom of speech and all that, as long as you're a civvy
Civvy? Civvy? Slapped legs for you young man. How very dare you call me a civvy. You will be calling me TA next.
 
#10
The_Snail said:
threaders_vm said:
I like my tag. I'm happy with it. By the way, Squeeth can't get an 02 tag as he's a civilian who's only crime is to abuse wounded soldiers (Ben Parkinson), and take the urine about us leaving Basra. It's a free country - freedom of speech and all that, as long as you're a civvy.[/quote]

Civvy? Civvy? Slapped legs for you young man. How very dare you call me a civvy. You will be calling me TA next.
Didn't realise you were Squeeth? :?
 
#11
The_Snail said:
I like my tag. I'm happy with it. By the way, Squeeth can't get an 02 tag as he's a civilian who's only crime is to abuse wounded soldiers (Ben Parkinson), and take the urine about us leaving Basra. It's a free country - freedom of speech and all that, as long as you're a civvy
Civvy? Civvy? Slapped legs for you young man. How very dare you call me a civvy. You will be calling me TA next.
I was on about squeeth. You drinking diesel or something?
 
#12
Older_by_the_day said:
The_Snail said:
threaders_vm said:
I like my tag. I'm happy with it. By the way, Squeeth can't get an 02 tag as he's a civilian who's only crime is to abuse wounded soldiers (Ben Parkinson), and take the urine about us leaving Basra. It's a free country - freedom of speech and all that, as long as you're a civvy.[/quote]

Civvy? Civvy? Slapped legs for you young man. How very dare you call me a civvy. You will be calling me TA next.
Didn't realise you were Squeeth? :?
Have a word, ********.
 
#13
jarrod248 said:
Older_by_the_day said:
jarrod248 said:
It was well deserved whatever happened.
No need for that is there?

Leave your beef on the other thread instead of polluting another.
I don't have a problem with Threaders - he has a problem with me! If he shut his mouth I wouldn't say anything else about it.
So you get bitchy on another thread?

Sounds like a great idea, keep on going (sarcasm).
 
#14
The_Snail said:
Older_by_the_day said:
The_Snail said:
threaders_vm said:
I like my tag. I'm happy with it. By the way, Squeeth can't get an 02 tag as he's a civilian who's only crime is to abuse wounded soldiers (Ben Parkinson), and take the urine about us leaving Basra. It's a free country - freedom of speech and all that, as long as you're a civvy.[/quote]

Civvy? Civvy? Slapped legs for you young man. How very dare you call me a civvy. You will be calling me TA next.
Didn't realise you were Squeeth? :?
Have a word, ********.
Who're you calling a ********? I was taking the piss as it looked as if you thought he was referring to you... and not Squeeth as written in his post.

Bite if you want!
 
#15
Fair one bud, keep going, please do (sarcasm again).

He has a problem so you try to exacerbate the situation on another thread. Conflict resolution in action.
 
#16
Older_by_the_day said:
The_Snail said:
Older_by_the_day said:
The_Snail said:
threaders_vm said:
I like my tag. I'm happy with it. By the way, Squeeth can't get an 02 tag as he's a civilian who's only crime is to abuse wounded soldiers (Ben Parkinson), and take the urine about us leaving Basra. It's a free country - freedom of speech and all that, as long as you're a civvy.[/quote]

Civvy? Civvy? Slapped legs for you young man. How very dare you call me a civvy. You will be calling me TA next.
Didn't realise you were Squeeth? :?
Have a word, ********.
Who're you calling a ********? I was taking the piss as it looked as if you thought he was referring to you... and not Squeeth as written in his post.

Bite if you want!
It's the internet, calm your jets tiger.
 
#17
The_Snail said:
Older_by_the_day said:
The_Snail said:
Older_by_the_day said:
The_Snail said:
threaders_vm said:
I like my tag. I'm happy with it. By the way, Squeeth can't get an 02 tag as he's a civilian who's only crime is to abuse wounded soldiers (Ben Parkinson), and take the urine about us leaving Basra. It's a free country - freedom of speech and all that, as long as you're a civvy.[/quote]

Civvy? Civvy? Slapped legs for you young man. How very dare you call me a civvy. You will be calling me TA next.
Didn't realise you were Squeeth? :?
Have a word, ********.
Who're you calling a ********? I was taking the piss as it looked as if you thought he was referring to you... and not Squeeth as written in his post.

Bite if you want!
It's the internet, calm your jets tiger.
They're cool... haven't been hot for a while now :p

Fnar!
 
#18
Older_by_the_day said:
Fair one bud, keep going, please do (sarcasm again).

He has a problem so you try to exacerbate the situation on another thread. Conflict resolution in action.
No problem from this c/s unless packing 9" on the slack is considered a "problem".
 
#19
jarrod248 said:
Older_by_the_day said:
Fair one bud, keep going, please do (sarcasm again).

He has a problem so you try to exacerbate the situation on another thread. Conflict resolution in action.
If I want your advice I'll ask for it.
Thanks, I'll stand my my computer with as many reference books as possible should you need anything.

This is a forum on the internet. A bloody good one, but still, just the internet.
 

Similar threads

Top