01;45 hammered

Too early.

call back about 5 am. but only after 4 bottles of red whine (14%) .

And wahtever you do avoid the nutters carrying plakards with "use proper gramma and spelling" otherwise the world will end in countdown or should that be meltdown.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
* waves plaqcuard, plakates *

PrinceAlbert said:
to the hole
and on another note.

"if" , during your time (assuming you served) you had the pleasure of mess silver and officers mess dining, ON EXCERSIZE!!!

Then please crack on and exzert your obvious experience and guill for us mear mortals.

auscam said:
Unmitigated twaddle, nonsense at its most arrant.
acceptance at last, why thank you kind sir.

apart from taking the piss, have you anything to contribute to the thread title? Shock horror, NO i dont drink was the answer. From ausyland? you must be one of those pommy wingers they keep on complaining about. If spelling and grammer much like a number of arrsers is your life and existence then crack on. The rest of us will live and discuss the real world.

vvaannmmaann said:
And so kids,this is why we don't post when pished!
:oops: Actualy some of us do! :roll:

P

PrinceAlbert

oldgoat said:
PrinceAlbert said:
to the hole
and on another note.

"if" , during your time (assuming you served) you had the pleasure of mess silver and officers mess dining, ON EXCERSIZE!!!

Then please crack on and exzert your obvious experience and guill for us mear mortals.
No.....never been in the Forces........yaaaaaawwn :roll:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Stand-By said:
proppprered funkinggd pidss sttrrraaaattt a thfreatdv cant be fucjjjkkkeeed
Contact Biscuits_AB. He has set himself up as the current Arrse alcohol counsellor. Biccies Helpline

thegimp said:
You, Gremmers and Prince Albert can all wind your necks in. Dickheads for trying to phone and text me at daft o clock. Wankers.

Bickies says Hi.

The_Snail said:
thegimp said:
You, Gremmers and Prince Albert can all wind your necks in. Dickheads for trying to phone and text me at daft o clock. Wankers.

Bickies says Hi.
Why are you sucking him off? You make a lovely couple - congrats whens the big day? Id gladly throw a bucket of dung over the ugly couple as they leave church, waste of good shat really.............

bitterandtwisted said:
The_Snail said:
thegimp said:

Bickies says Hi.
Why are you sucking him off? You make a lovely couple - congrats whens the big day? Id gladly throw a bucket of dung over the ugly couple as they leave church, waste of good shat really.............
Gosh, you're tetchy today. Got a hangover dear?

Want another brandy, or some aspirin?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I have most of my most intelligible conversation with women when I am as hammered as Stand-by, and who can't say they have had rambling 1 hour 'I love you' conversations when this pished :D ? I did it 2 days ago, actually.

Latest Threads