007...license to kill... and park in handicapped spaces...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by maguire, Mar 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

not sure if this has been done, but...

who is this idiot trying to kid? 'mobile surveillance officer'??? and he expected that 'the role - 'all about observing people or places either on foot or by vehicle' - could have been adapted so he could track targets by train, coach or taxi.'

you can see it now, cant you? 'Blofeld...the fiend! he's gone into a pedestrian-only area!'

someone wants to get this twatblanket to tune into Sanity FM. preferably with the aid of a cricket bat.
  2. union rep says it all.
  3. Careful what you say, he could be behind you. His 'Yoda' style facade is merely there to fool you...
  4. Jesus, there is hope for me yet, with 26 years service and 100% WP, it must put me at the top of the MI5's list? .. .. NOT!

Easy British Money, bail out the fat cats and the hangers on . . .
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

looks like a premeditated attempt at defrauding the system.
  6. I new just bloody new my spakka badge would come in usefull one day.
  7. Who was his publisist . . . Max Clifford . . .
  8. Why?

The policy of positive discrimination is now becoming a qualification on a CV?
  9. Which won't be stopped until these wankers get hit with massive costs for bringing the case to court.
  10. Eh? Legal aid means that it's the UK taxpayer who'll foot the entire bill.
  11. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

The only thing surprising about this spurious litigation is the relatively (by todays compensation culture standards) paltry demand of recompense.
  12. quote
    He is even appealing for help from Mohamed Fayed - on the grounds that the Harrods owner blamed spies for the deaths of Princess Diana and his son Dodi Fayed.

quick, duck a flying teddy!!

'I can't walk for miles but if you are asking me to observe or monitor someone in a city centre I could do that.'

Has he been walting?

He says rejection knocked his confidence, so he has not applied for other jobs, although his condition has improved. He walks at a slow shuffle with a walking stick but struggles to use stairs.

Did mummy not give him enough hugs as a kiddywinkle

TOSSER.....get over your self..I am sure MI5 reject lots of wannabe walts every year, what makes you so different...SPAKKA :twisted:
  13. Mmm. I have the perfect job for him. CCTV operator in a shopping centre. Is he claiming any form of benefits? If so, the Social should screw him for malingering.
  14. I think they should have given him the job, a speshul MI5 branded wheelchair (MI5 working to spy on you sort of thing) and then asked him to stake out a shopping centre, let the locals laugh him out of the job.
  15. "Pay attention 007, it's an exploding crutch".