“Auditors” - a simple poll of the membership.

Considering the practice of “auditing” official locations - Police, Military, Prisons etc - are you:

• Comfortable with it

• Not comfortable with it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Couldn't agree more. However when even clearly nonsense complaints can see you sidelined for months at a time, I worry not everyone will see it that way.

They know it as well, which is why I have little time for their antics. I suspect like so much of Modern Policing 'the head sheds' first reaction is to ignore dealing with it, and then if it all goes pear shaped get a bus ordered to thrown someone underneath it.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Couldn't agree more. However when even clearly nonsense complaints can see you sidelined for months at a time, I worry not everyone will see it that way.
I would suggest, that by not engaging with person with a camera, who is obviously taking footage of a Police Station carpark, is borderline dereliction of duty. Coppers have body cameras now. Switch it on, engage with the camera user, ask what they are doing, (no need to demand names and start an argument) then disengage and go about your duties. There won't be a complaint, it's doubtful that the footage will appear on Social Media, their moneterisation will quickly dry up and these arseholes will (eventually) stop being a pest.

Ah, but by not being interested, they have to show how un -interested they are by voting, and posting a comment, Ergo:- they show some interest. ........or something like that...........

Well unless they vote, they can't see the results, which was by design.

Those that don't participate in democracy don't deserve it.

What is it these so-called auditors actually think they are auditing?

Public bodies are already regulated and have to meet certain standards across the board and have internal and/or external auditing procedures already in place.

These people are not qualified, authorised, regulated or answerable to anyone. They are just a bunch of busy-body bellends sticking their noses in where it is not necessary and making life difficult for people going about their everyday employment and trying to provoke a reaction to justify their presence. They are the sort of person who belongs to the professional rent-a-mob protester crowd who are there for nothing else but to antagonise.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
A lot of security/ policing professionals could also focus their efforts in a more positive manner, is another view.
I have an old friend who spent his entire working life serving the community in our local force, and in many cases went above and beyond the call of duty
speaking to him about it, he said that the vast majority of the people they deal with are rude, ignorant, violent, drugged up, just plain common, have mental health problems and have reached rock bottom, are drunk, or distressed , or guilty as hell ,or any combination of the above, and often many more
dealing with such characters tends to take the refinement out of your social interactions, he once had to notify a young woman that her Husband had been killed in a road traffic accident ( by a drunk driver)
Knocking at the door, the young lady, with a child on her arms knew something was wrong, and yet a bald headed beer gutted football supporter type character decided to stick his beak in and have a go at my friend, he said it was very difficult to balance the one situation , dealing with it with sensitivity, so as not to make it worse for her and the children ( it affects them as well) and the loudmouth council estate yob, trying to look big
he called up for assistance, and a WPC came and sat with the woman, as he left big gob started again
only to find himself slammed hard into a car and spoken to in a stern manner, but not loud enough for other to hear

that was 30 years ago

Imagine now with that fat moron complete with phone camera knowing his rights, the Police Officer had just attended and been the first on the scene of a terrible accident, you cannot just walk away from that

PS nearly 60 years ago I was that little boy standing by my mother when the Policeman came to see her and break the news, he had to prepare her for the worst, luckily it turned out reasonably OK after many years my Father made a partial recovery
But i have never forgotten the dignity and humanity of that Met Police Officer, and his kindness and his assistance in organise everything

I could not do that job, it would affect me too much, my Latin Temper would soon see me out of the service

I would suggest, that by not engaging with person with a camera, who is obviously taking footage of a Police Station carpark, is borderline dereliction of duty. Coppers have body cameras now. Switch it on, engage with the camera user, ask what they are doing, (no need to demand names and start an argument) then disengage and go about your duties. There won't be a complaint, it's doubtful that the footage will appear on Social Media, their moneterisation will quickly dry up and these arseholes will (eventually) stop being a pest.

Also agreed

What is it these so-called auditors actually think they are auditing?

It’s an americanism. They don’t have the wherewithal to come up with something original.

Little do they realise that the reason there are no laws against it is because it hasn’t been a problem before.

It’s an americanism. They don’t have the wherewithal to come up with something original.

Little do they realise that the reason there are no laws against it is because it hasn’t been a problem before.

Well perhaps/hopefully they’ll start spouting garbage like “It’s my First Amendment right” or “I’ll take the 5th”.

”Righty ho. You’re talking bollocks, Sir.“

Good post, but we must stop calling them Auditors. They are no such thing!

True but they don't seem to like the term "Fat failures in life, that shouldn't be left alone with children"

I don't think the majority of British ones do it for money, their subscriber numbers are very low. They remind me of Peter Dow and his shite site. They do it for the attention and to give (in their heads) some meaning to their pointless lives.

People who take it upon themselves to video and test/ question people are cretins. To 'audit' anyone doing a job you should have detailed knowledge of the task yourself, which I guarantee they don't. I can't imagine anything worse that having a bellend pointing a camera at you for no apparent reason, as you go about your stagging on.

I suspect these 'auditors' are also 'freemen of the land/ soverign citizens'.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I didn't vote as I really don't care.

Latest Threads