‘Good progress’ made in tackling unacceptable behaviour in the military

Er, do you have her telephone and e-mail address? A picture would be nice but not essential. Asking for a friend of course.

IMHO she was borderline and needed a paperbag 10 - 12 years ago when it took place, she'd be in her early to mid 60's now. Nasty piece of work too ............... when sober, so I suppose a rohypnol cocktail would make it a really fun night.

IMHO she was borderline and needed a paperbag 10 - 12 years ago when it took place, she'd be in her early to mid 60's now. Nasty piece of work too ............... when sober, so I suppose a rohypnol cocktail would make it a really fun night.
You must have done worse in the army though. All those 'grab a grot' nights.

You must have done worse in the army though. All those 'grab a grot' nights.

I gave you a funny for that as it bought back a memory. My boss in NI would shag anything, and I mean anything. At his leaving do everyone turned out from the CRAOC, a Brigadier, the Chief Information Officer (Brig equivalent), loads of other officers, SNCO's and other ranks.........mainly because I had a contact at RAF Aldergrove who was the man responsible for ensuring the safe "importation" of Herfie handbags from Gutersloh and it went for 1 quid a bottle.

We are a few minutes out from doing the presentation and the CRAOC's lady wife and a couple of her lady friends turn up to wish the boss well in the future and on his promotion - we were all well known, in a good way. Anyway, the usual statuette, was handed over, a couple of good luck speeches made, and then John had to do his bit, he just had to. John had bee an editor at the Daily Mirror before he joined Army propaganda Information Services, he liked a drink, and was a grade A, pisstaking, practical joker.

So there we are, it is all a little quieter after the awards, people just starting to chat again and John speaks up that he would like to make a presentation on behalf of the direct team who worked with the boss. Small speech, John hands over a wrapped package, the boss starts unwrapping it, and the CRAOC's lady moves in to get a better look. Once opened it is apparent that it is a burning bag, one of those huge paper ones, but no ordinary burning bag. This one has openings strategically cut for arms, mouth, and eyes, with the words Paper bag, emergency, shagging for the use of written on with black magic marker and red magic marker outlining the mouth hole. The CRAOC's Mrs initially looked perplexed, then went bright red, as did her mates when she whispered the meaning of it to them.

Good memory.

Last edited:
The reason being was that there was always a spike in HR investigations after both events.

I was chatting to someone in this field, at a Christmas party no less, who said something interesting: they used to get a lot of business from these events but not for the last few years, everyone at the official do is on their best behaviour. But they do get a lot of work from what happens later... After the corporate event is over people go on to another bar or a club and get properly wasted and things happen, and despite it being out of work hours, off work premises, with no company involvement at all, the next day the complaints to the HR department start rolling in.

I was chatting to someone in this field, at a Christmas party no less, who said something interesting: they used to get a lot of business from these events but not for the last few years, everyone at the official do is on their best behaviour. But they do get a lot of work from what happens later... After the corporate event is over people go on to another bar or a club and get properly wasted and things happen, and despite it being out of work hours, off work premises, with no company involvement at all, the next day the complaints to the HR department start rolling in.

The bank/credit card in question used to hire a big country hall hotel for their twice yearly functions. They hired the whole place so if anyone wanted to stay over because they did not want to drink and drive they just dibbed a room. Not that anyone ever used it to shag anyone, deary me, that would never happen.

At the same bank/credit card the financial director got his PA pregnant. For him it was just another shag at the time, his Mrs left him and cleaned him out, the bank posted him to Dubai and they paid off the PA with a half million quid. Seriously. He was mates with the top man at the bank so they cleaned up the mess and sent him out of country for a few years, eventually bringing him back and promoting him to something very, very, senior. He is still around now, in something even more senior.

Best game of that I ever played was JNCO v SNCO games night at 33 EOD..The mess looked like an explosion in a coleslaw factory when we had finished.

Mess bazooka made with a map tube and lots of black nasty for firing tennis balls around.

Does this mean that Pig Boards are out too, when is all this left wing shit just going to stop. no bloody wonder they are taking a billion out of the defence budget is there. I agree that out and out bullying is wrong, no doubt about it. I can remember a certain fullscrew that got kicked out for something to do with misuse of hockey equipment. And rightly so.
However there is nothing wrong with character building and chastisement to the right point, it's a game changer. Why do we have supporters at football matches? To boost the performance of one team and demoralise the other.
Oh well with that billion quid gone we might as well get a bunch of girl guides with super soakers to defend us. Oh bugger have I just been sexist and stereotypical? Oopsy I will go and flog myself until I repent...........More chance of sprouting another head!

When you say “unacceptable behavior” does that include aggression? Or going to other countries and shooting at people or maybe getting into a confrontational situation with say terrorists or the enemy? How about naked bar or dead ant? Are you no longer allowed to put sprogs in mattress covers and throw them out of the window? Or is it incorrect gender recognition? Can you still punch others for nearly killing everyone else or do give them a rainbow badge to sew on their hat?

Latest Threads