£830k Down the pan...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Wedgy, Mar 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Great car but what an idiot!

£830 grand in pieces

I'm thinking for doing 100mph in a 40mph zone he deserves whatever he gets!!

Once it's fixed I'd swap my mrs for it though !!

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

What a waste.

And the chance of the insurance paying up for this? Speeding too - ha!
    Drivers in a world of hurt.

Silly bugger :biggrin:

3. Supercar, super tw@t.

Just shows you how dangerous tangling with an Astra can be.

4. If the T*at can afford the car the fine will be lose change. Even if they banned him the knob would just get a chauffeur

5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

100mph in 40mph zone! Idiot!

6. if you read the linked article, it implies that the vehicle was rented out to someone, who then crashed it! nice.

"that's a good ride mate, here's your keys back!"

Ski.

7. Serious bunch of twats, 100 in a 30, looked "fed up" owner turned up and had a go , oh yeah and there was a 7 month pregnant woman in the car, but they don't seem too phased

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I'm sure his insurance company is invoking the clause about 'Racing or pacemaking' as we speak. Lets hope preggo bird is OK.

9. What is the point of buying a car that costs more than most peoples' homes and can go speeds that no jurisdiction in the world allows?

Probably has a 'cockpit' so cramped the middle-age tosser who bought it can't fit without making major adjustments to the seating and be shoehorned in by the guy next door...

For what? To show the rest of the folks that he's got more money than sense? That he expects all the women to come flocking to stroke the fenders and demand to get into his pants [ more like his bank account to fleece him ]

total tw*t of the first rank...

[ still, I'd love a go round the backroads in that just to see if it flies ]

10. a bit of T cut and wee tap from a hammer will do him right

what a d*ck - more money than sense :thumbdown:

[​IMG]

11. H3

H3 LE

The DRIVER was with a YOUNGER MALE passenger ............ all that money and a Rent boy !!!

12. Now let me see instant ban, jail time and a nice fat bill for the car, Insurance will already be writing a no pay out letter to the fella....positive side though he'll be getting all the free c*ck and aarse that he desires in the nick for a phone card or two!

13. Why go on the backroads,the ´Autobahns´ in Germany have NO LIMIT or if they do have signs to warn you;However if you ram some Boxhead or anybody up the Arrse you´re really in the sh*t.Having a rearender doing speeds of over 130 kph can cause insurance problems,´richtgeschwindikeit´IIRC is the buzzword!

I wonder if the guy who rented him the car has the apropriate insurance??

14. Should have got Clarkson to drive it for him , at least he didn't bend it

15. You'd think that for a £830k car he'd have picked a decent colour scheme.