£7m for this?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Oct 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thats wrong... in so many ways I struggle to select one to articulate right now

2. Unbelievable. Words Fail

3. Seconded

4. Ah yes, I finally have the words. Decidance at its most sinister... It looks like we're approaching the point in the history of a race where it reaches a tipping point and ends up destroying itself through its own arrogance

5. How bizzare....just another case of how corrupt Labour really is preferring to cut funding to the Armed forces yet give tons of money to some nut case so he can take a load of earth from somewhere and bring it to the UK and exhibit it.

6. I have never heard of anything so stupid...

7. 'Bliar's Bloody Britain' - cattle-trucked!

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Money is no object in Britain we are loaded
    Has nobody told you

Don't forget we've already paid for one olympics when we gave China all that nice "aid"

9. So it will come to the stage where we will be unable to enter teams for olympic events due to a lack of funding, however there will be numerous statues of the events which will cost more.

10. So we can afford this but can't afford to send extra support out to the sandpit?

11. Surely, this is a hoax.

12. They could also use it as the venue for the cross country.

13. And tell me again that current "savings" aren't about spite.

:roll:

YM

14. 1 arty film show, 2 three thirty foot lions, 3 London bus stop signs, 4 a floating watermill,5 a hurricane in Liverpool, 6 a bombed out warehouse, 7 a Scottish football pitch, 8 a floating island, 9 a recycled boat, 10 a redundant aircraft, 11 a huge godiva and a graffitied Leeds.

If only it wasn't in such bad taste it could make the xmas number one.

Mind you it might give all the soon to be unemployed politicians something to do!