£500 rewards for people who shop neighbours

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pimpernel, Nov 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Funny how this Government can afford to give half a grand to every grassing bawstard in this country!! ----- Sad. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2. They can call them Inoffizielle Mitarbeiter.

3. There's a family down the road from me hiding jewish lodgers under the floorboards.

4. Didn't the Stasi do something similar? Anyone looking at a new occupation as a full time informant?!

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If I shop myself and get fined £200, can I also claim the £500 - £300 profit :lol:

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That's using your initiative that is.

I'm concerned that enemies of the state will not all be caught however if you only shop yourself.

7. Keerrrrect!!

8. Naughty, but nice.
    Genosse CQMS. :wink:

9. Natty little lapel badge comes with the dosh:

[​IMG]

10. Bloody great idea - did they give a phone number?

What some of you liberal do-gooders seem to be forgetting is I'm losing out on rent whilst these scrots have their mates living there for nothing and we're all losing out on the council tax.

Shop 'em now!!!

11. Don't worry. Aslong as you live off benefits and sponge off the state this won't effect you so keep voting Labour.

If you provide something to this country but try to save a few quid a month on council tax or rent your gaff out you're going straight to hell.

12. It's a well known and world-wide joke that Britain loves Loser's.

I have a personal belief and motto about life in the UK:

“You either have everything and ask for nothing, or you have nothing and expect everything. However, the man in the middle who has neither, pays taxes for both”

13. You can shop them anyway - you just won't get paid.

Neighbours being paid to spy on each other is something nobody in their right mind wants. This Government gets steadily scarier as the months go by. The GE can't come fast enough.

14. cancel the outrage bus.
    Only applies to social housing i.e some people get a council house sod off on "holiday" filling it with illegals who with pay cash so profiting both ways :twisted:

one little git got a flat through homeless programme (although proved himself unable to manage a room in a hostel :roll: )
    promptly rented it to crims who turned it into a cannibis farm :evil:
    only got found out cause I poped round with some post for him :twisted: