£500 rewards for people who shop neighbours

A

ALVIN

Guest
#2
Funny how this Government can afford to give half a grand to every grassing bawstard in this country!! ----- Sad. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 
#5
Didn't the Stasi do something similar? Anyone looking at a new occupation as a full time informant?!
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#6
pimpernel said:
People who spy on their neighbours and tip off officials if an address is being illegally sub-let will be paid £500 under new Government plans.

Linky http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...shop-neighbours-over-illegal-sub-letting.html

Gosh money for information, let the accusations begin is this going to contribute more to societies breakdown with neighbours shopping neighbours!
If I shop myself and get fined £200, can I also claim the £500 - £300 profit :lol:
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
Auld-Yin said:
pimpernel said:
People who spy on their neighbours and tip off officials if an address is being illegally sub-let will be paid £500 under new Government plans.

Linky http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...shop-neighbours-over-illegal-sub-letting.html

Gosh money for information, let the accusations begin is this going to contribute more to societies breakdown with neighbours shopping neighbours!
If I shop myself and get fined £200, can I also claim the £500 - £300 profit :lol:
That's using your initiative that is.

I'm concerned that enemies of the state will not all be caught however if you only shop yourself.
 
#8
CQMS said:
They can call them Inoffizielle Mitarbeiter.
Keerrrrect!!
 
#11
Bloody great idea - did they give a phone number?

What some of you liberal do-gooders seem to be forgetting is I'm losing out on rent whilst these scrots have their mates living there for nothing and we're all losing out on the council tax.

Shop 'em now!!!
 
#12
Don't worry. Aslong as you live off benefits and sponge off the state this won't effect you so keep voting Labour.

If you provide something to this country but try to save a few quid a month on council tax or rent your gaff out you're going straight to hell.
 
#13
Closet_Jibber said:
Don't worry. Aslong as you live off benefits and sponge off the state this won't effect you so keep voting Labour.

If you provide something to this country but try to save a few quid a month on council tax or rent your gaff out you're going straight to hell.
It's a well known and world-wide joke that Britain loves Loser's.

I have a personal belief and motto about life in the UK:

“You either have everything and ask for nothing, or you have nothing and expect everything. However, the man in the middle who has neither, pays taxes for both”
 
#14
oldfart said:
Bloody great idea - did they give a phone number?

What some of you liberal do-gooders seem to be forgetting is I'm losing out on rent whilst these scrots have their mates living there for nothing and we're all losing out on the council tax.

Shop 'em now!!!
You can shop them anyway - you just won't get paid.

Neighbours being paid to spy on each other is something nobody in their right mind wants. This Government gets steadily scarier as the months go by. The GE can't come fast enough.
 
#15
cancel the outrage bus.
Only applies to social housing i.e some people get a council house sod off on "holiday" filling it with illegals who with pay cash so profiting both ways :twisted:

one little git got a flat through homeless programme (although proved himself unable to manage a room in a hostel :roll: )
promptly rented it to crims who turned it into a cannibis farm :evil:
only got found out cause I poped round with some post for him :twisted:
 
#16
".... I only popped round with some post - and that concludes the case for the defence your honour"
 
#17
ALVIN said:
Funny how this Government can afford to give half a grand to every grassing bawstard in this country!! ----- Sad. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
think about it! its a months housing benefit, one person claims the HB sublets the house for the same amount, while living with their other half/parents/whatever, so our tax pays the rent, they get the rent from the subletter, (its tax free to) makes sense to me to pay £500 to grass the scamming bastards
 
#18
Wedge, thin end of. It is people that are scamming HB now but when will it be for just spying on your neighbour because they happen to be Asian or have a skinhead. Just because it seems right now it won't in 5 years time when (to quote another thread) you are going to jail because we have secret evidence on you. Seem familiar.
 
#19
brighton hippy said:
cancel the outrage bus.
Only applies to social housing i.e some people get a council house sod off on "holiday" filling it with illegals who with pay cash so profiting both ways :twisted:

one little git got a flat through homeless programme (although proved himself unable to manage a room in a hostel :roll: )
promptly rented it to crims who turned it into a cannibis farm :evil:
only got found out cause I poped round with some post for him :twisted:
RIPA was intended to allow people to search your bins, place you under surveillance because of where your kids go to school? Mission creep people, mission creep.
 
#20
CQMS said:
brighton hippy said:
cancel the outrage bus.
Only applies to social housing i.e some people get a council house sod off on "holiday" filling it with illegals who with pay cash so profiting both ways :twisted:

one little git got a flat through homeless programme (although proved himself unable to manage a room in a hostel :roll: )
promptly rented it to crims who turned it into a cannibis farm :evil:
only got found out cause I poped round with some post for him :twisted:
RIPA was intended to allow people to search your bins, place you under surveillance because of where your kids go to school? Mission creep people, mission creep.
Damn right. Paid members of the public secretly spying on their neighbours... What does that remind you of?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top