£5 A Gallon

Thanks to Hurricane Katrina it looks as if here in the UK we'll be paying £5 a gallon of petrol very very soon.
This raises a few points, but the main one,
WHERE are all those public spirited types who blockaded the fuel depots when it went to 80p a litre?
As an aside, the BBC interviewed a 'good ole boy in St. Louis and asked hinm if he'd consider cae sharing to help with the fuel shortage, His answer i'm allowed to drive so i will, Shot panned out to his 5ltr pickup truck.
wtf IS GOING ON?

Wait a second, in my local it costs £14.32 a gallon. Where are you buying your beer then. :lol: :lol:

Seriously, the only people who win out of this are the government, consider that at least 48% goes directly to the government. :evil:

JJ

Exactly, yet as this is being spun as a human disaster, the govt and oil industry will screw us for more of our hard earned cash.
I doubt that they'll lower the price in a few weeks.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
johnojohnson said:
Wait a second, in my local it costs £14.32 a gallon. Where are you buying your beer then. :lol: :lol:

Seriously, the only people who win out of this are the government, consider that at least 48% goes directly to the government. :evil:

JJ
£14.32 a Gallon (£3.18 a Ltr)?! WTF do you have, a chieftan? 8O

Rod924 said:
johnojohnson said:

JJ
£14.32 a Gallon (£3.18 a Ltr)?! WTF do you have, a chieftan? 8O
Just thursty some nights. :p

Latest Threads