£480 million to Pakistan

S

syledis

Must be a by-election coming in Bradford as the Government are giving away more of our cash to an Asian country , most of whom seem to be living here.

Linky: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7781108.stm

Douglas Alexander , professional politician of the worst possible kind announced this. Hate him with a passion but feel strangely drawn to his wide mouthed sister Wendy.

interestednovice said:
syledis said:
Hate him with a passion but feel strangely drawn to his wide mouthed sister Wendy.

You filthy beast.
FFS - that put me right off my supper! 8O :puker:

Errm, I take it this is in addition to the £6 billion recently rained down on Africa to 'help combat AIDS'; the £2 billion given to India that ended up funding its space programme; the additional £1 billion just announced for India; the £4 billion contribution to the Mafia via the EU and, believe it or not, the £2 billion bale out cash given to Iceland via the World Bank.

Crisis? What Crisis?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Forget about dishing out money to Pakistan (can afford nukes, gets shed loads of cash off the Septics for 'help' in dealing/obstructing with Al Qaeda hunting, when the ISI actually helps them), that Fraggle faced dog looks more like a

than anything that could mistakenly be called appealling.

Have a cold shower man. Twice. Then put on a cilice (or four) until those evil thoughts leave you.

S

syledis

Im sorry, i cant help it, its her voice , her dress sense. the serious look she has, and of course that mouth.
As for Pakistan, im offshore there right now and i am having a late crew change due to their officials making the chopper pilots(from Oz and NZ) take English exams. Bitter? not me!!

Any more pics of Wendy?

Well, no doubt it will be well spent.

Perhaps some of it might fund an investigation into the murder of Major-General Faisal Alavi. Or perhaps not.

"The brother-in-law of VS Naipaul, the British novelist and Nobel laureate, was murdered last month after threatening to expose Pakistani army generals who had made deals with Taliban militants.

Major-General Faisal Alavi, a former head of Pakistan’s special forces, whose sister Nadira is Lady Naipaul, named two generals in a letter to the head of the army. He warned that he would “furnish all relevant proof”.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5337881.ece

Its peanuts, a measely small amount that we need not worry about....
After all, Mr Brown now has the taxpayer coughing up £262,000,000 a day in interest payments for government debt.
If we can afford that then two days worth of interest payment to Pakistan is a drop in the ocean.

I think we are in the shiite

The trouble is that money given to that country is lmore ikely to FUND terrorism and bombing atrocities in the west, if not in our own country. Pakistan has long been the home to AQ, and supported the efforts of the Taleban. It all stems from the 80's when Pakistan was used to funnel weapons to the mujahadeen from the CIA.

What a fcuking waste of money... how about donation 480 kilotonne bomb instead

bitterandtwisted said:
What a fcuking waste of money... how about donation 480 kilotonne bomb instead
Why they can already afford them.

Next we'll be giving footballers a bonus :x

These fcukwits have got to go.

I'd rather the money went to India to help them go to war with Pakistan.

Markintime said:
I suppose this is all in addition to the amount we pay into the EU overseas aid funds. We are part of the EU and we should just stick to giving aid that way.
That's part of the 4bn a year we give to the EU. Since Jack Straw gave away the rebate that Maggie got for us, we're the second biggest of the 4 net contributors to the EU. We're effectively giving foreign aid to France and all the other net recipients of EU cash.

We're also the biggest net contributor to the World Bank in its attempt to 'eradicate poverty'. Now where have I heard that before. £2.134 billion - peanuts really.

Anyway, I believe he'll be stopping of in India tomorrow. Anybody fancy a sweep on how much he'll announce the Indians are getting?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Invictus_88 The NAAFI Bar 36
MightyGem Sappers 12
O The Intelligence Cell 29