£40,000 a week footballer gets Legal Aid

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mrs_Beaton, May 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just in case you have started to calm down about the underage mothers, here is something else guaranteed to raise the blood pressure:

Its good to see that the money is going to help those most in need...
  2. Utter fukcing disgrace.

"Ow whats the point". Kenneth Williams.
  3. bloody joke
  4. Fcuk it's Doofy as well.
  5. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Presumably Mister Diouf - as a Senegalese citizen - is here on some kind of working visa?

If he is convicted will he be in breach of the conditions of that visa and liable to deportation ?

Secondly, if he really is a hajii then perhaps the Muslim Council of Great Britain or Bolton FC should be coughing for his legal support....not the working people of this country.......arggh ! :evil:

Le Chevre
  6. what a waste of money again, I cant get legal aid, even on 15k per annum. Now i know why- because there's non left in the kitty.
  7. What a bast'rd, French speaker, knows enough English to get his hands in the kitty.
    OK; got to go and take another pill
  8. ****ing joke, and that clown of all people....
  9. What a cnut
  10. That dirty f*cking disgusting spitting c*nt has got previous for this aswell , did it to a celtic supporter when we played Liverpool ....

i hope he gets found guilty , forced to pay back any legal aid ,forced into a wood chipper, packed into an old fridge and sea dumped off the coast of France.
  11. Legal Aid is not means tested and Mr Diouf is acting entirely within the law. Apparently the law will be changed soon to apply an upper limit of £27,500 salary. Anybody above this figure will not qualify.

A few years ago, Robert Maxwell's sons also qualified for millions of pounds worth of legal aid, so it isn't just 'Johnny Foreigner' that can qualify for this provision.
  12. Aaahhh back to Maxwell and his empire :roll:
  13. acting within the law........pathetic........another greedy cnut asserting his "right" and not thinking about his responsibility

and there was me thinking that footballers were supposed to be "hardmen" who can fight their own battles........

14. Best you climb down off that fence SF, - you'll get splinters!! :D :D