£25m lottery win wont change me

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by heard_it_all_before, Jun 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cnuts like this should be barred from doing the Lottery. If it won't change you why fecking bother to try and win? Old Cnut.

BBC News

£25m lottery win 'won't change me'

Lottery winner Brian Caswell will not let his £25 million jackpot change his life, he said - but he will buy a flash car and go to Rio.

The 74-year-old, who scooped half the jackpot on the EuroMillions draw, said he and wife Joan, 72, would not move far from their modest home in Bolton, Greater Manchester.

On Tuesday, the couple spoke of their win, which will secure the futures of their two daughters and four grandchildren.

Mr Caswell, a retired export manager, revealed the reaction of his local shopkeeper when he handed in the lucky ticket.
  2. 74?!?!?! Why can't someone who's gonna enjoy it win?!?!
  3. How many numbers!? 8O
  4. Bolton? I bet he gets burgled when he goes to collect his cheque. :p
  5. Only someone that old would be that stupid to go public about such a large win. He's pretty much guaranteed that his family will be hassled and pestered by sponger's, scammer's and chancer's for the rest of their lives. Maybe he fcuking hates all his family and has cursed them by doing this, 'he who laughs last laughs loudest' and all that - payback time...!
    :D :D :D
  6. Well if they want to give some money to anyone i am sure Holidays for Heroes wouldn't mind a couple of pound donation