£15-sh*g but only £10 for up the tradesmen.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hat20, Sep 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So London is rife with 'brothels' offering sex for as little as 15quid and a tenner for high risk unprotected sex up the sh*tter!....did those doing the survey ask me about my missus? did they fcuk! thats high risk fcukin sex Mind you watch the prices rocket up in time for 2012 Olympics..come on Boris safeguard this vital trade as Harperson wants to make it illegal to pay for sex.
    'PROSTITUTES in London are selling full sex for as little as £15, a shock report has revealed.
    A women's charity surveyed more than 900 brothels in the capital.
    The sickening report revealed that many brothels offered high-risk “services” such as unprotected anal sex for just £10 extra.
    And a number of premises said they had “very young girls” available.
    The charity said its investigation exposed the “disturbing prevalence” of prostitution across the capital.'
    scum paper
    the sun I know but it does drag up some seedy stories.
  2. Why doesn't it mention addresses???
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

or phone numbers?
  4. I saw a programme about hookers in London last week,they had loads of these 'classy' hookers who charge hundreds for shagging business men. It was glorifying it, saying that theyre really independant classy women etc. It pissed me off as they were completely blind to all the dirty £10 up the arrse smackhead crackhead sluts out there. They were all saying stuff like 'i make £1000 per day,drive a bmw and am studying a degree. I had housing problems once,was staying in a hostel full of smackheads,all the girls in there were offering sex for a bit of smack.dirty scum women.
  5. Whilst I think the legalisation of brothels is probably long overdue, the worrying thing is that these places are reportedly offering unprotected sex for an extra tenner!

If I'd known that was all it would cost, I'd never have got married
  6. Sorry for lack of addresses/phone numbers...........do try this one,supposed to be into anything!!!! but is abit of a double bagger so be warned :lol:
    Harriet Harman MP
    House of Commons
    SW1A 0AA
    Fax: 0207 219 4877
    In case of Emergencies you can call my office on:
    Tel: 0207 219 4218
    I like the idea of being able to fax ones requirements,adds a touch of class :lol:
  7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Piss poor through-life costing there, son. If you'd invested in a Qinetic study you'd have realised the alternative option existed and thus been able to adopt an approach that not only offered value for money, but also fun, excitement and diversity.

It's called BLART procurement.
  8. Time for you to get your ballpeen hammer out of retirement perhaps and start cleansing the streets of sluts again.
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Because they dont exist? The Poppy Project which did this 'survey' is a notorious band of shrieking harpies in sensible shoes. Their research methodology has always been suspect, because they start with the result they want and work back. Al Lo!!! The media gives them their headlines.

A nice earner since their work *Linky* is funded by London Councils and Office for Criminal Justice Reform (Min. of Justice).

Last year they shrieked about some underage girls in a brothel in London, chained to beds. The Rozzers arrived. All girls were over 18, all had permits or docs to be here. All said "Sod off and leave us alone".

Finally, Harriet Harperson is a big fan of their work.

'Nuff said.
  10. You're not on the next floor from me, are you? I'm sure I hear someone say exactly the same thing about the Meteor missile only last week in a meeting :)
  11. BrunoNoMedals

I don't do missiles, unfortunately. They won't let me near things that go bang :(
  12. I only deal with things that project managers say will go bang, at some indeterminate point in the distant future and only after 6 times has been spent than originally budgetted for.

Still, anything is good after Bowman....
  13. BrunoNoMedals

That is Bowman, isn't it?
  14. They're refined things it seems, not only are the problems the same for each project, but the excuses are the same now. Probably because it's the same project managers, waste of flesh the lot of them
  15. BrunoNoMedals

What you need are more engineering graduates :D