£1000 for blue badge fraud

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by brighton hippy, Sep 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. News today borrowing you mums blue badge could land you in court facing a £1000 plus fine from next month.
    Now taking the piss with blue badges fucks off everybody else and fucks off the people who really need them.
    but are parking Nazis go after the genuine owners who commit the vast and evil crime of putting the badge upside down :? Which as everybody realizes is the equivalent of terrorism :roll:
    so is this actually going to achieve the real aim stop people taking the piss with the blue badge or just more income raising by councils?
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Do you need any help raising money to pay the fine?
  3. whoops thought this was about blue badge of courage:

4. FF, surely you mean this one:[​IMG]

for those that may not know - this is a battle honour from Arnhem
  5. Why the hell would you use a blue badge if you are not entitled to it anyway? If you borrowed someones car with a blue badge in the window and forgot to take it out then I would imagine that a court would let you off even if it got that far.
  6. The blue badge is registered to the person....not the car. So someone with a disability can get in someone elses car, and take the badge with them. Hence it has a photo ID on the reverse of it.
  7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I thought a blue badge was standard issue for a white transit van or an SUV/4x4. Thats all that seems to be parked in the disabled bays.

Also amazing how many two-seaters are parked in the parents+kids bays, with not a childs car seat in sight.
  8. I do that. Why should I be penalised and have to walk further just because I don't have a screaming brat with me?? Also they have wider bays so no chance of some tosser smashing his door into my car.
  9. Have a look at Tesco's in Catterick. You'd be amazed at how many Army vehicles park in the disabled bays, complete with f*ckwit smoking a tab in the drivers seat.

You wouldn't mind so much, but the c*nts don't even bother to fake a f*cking limp when they walk over to the cash points.
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

As long as a fat RLC knacker with a biff chit for too many pies is in the cab, thats perfectly acceptable.
  11. There's a simple solution - don't fraudulently use a disabled sticker. It's all so simple when you realise...
  12. For all those who are mocking this subject, you may wish to remind yourselves that their are many serving and ex serving personell that now need to use a Blue Badge.

I have a Blue Badge as I can't walk very far, and when you see some cnut abusing the badge of someone else it's very fecking annoying. Especially when you see them come walking out of Tesco's carrying a 42" LCD, as happened to me only the other day. I took their VRN and took a photo on my phone and made a call to a very good ex serving friend of mine that is now Plod.

It is a serious issue and needs more attention from Councils, supermarkets and ODC's.

If Gordon, and his 'Police State' Control Crazy Labour Govn't can waste money on things like this: LINK, then they should also be enforcing other measures like Blue Badge Fraud
  13. You have got far too much time on your hands mate. Get a life!!
  14. I'm with you on that one..Nothing grips my Sh*t more than lazy fcukers who can't be arsed to walk the extra 50 fcuking metres....and as for Idle tw
    *ts who park in parent a toddler slots, thes cnuts are also at the top of my hit list. You are not being penalised because you aint got kids (Smudge) it's to help parents who have to struggle getting kids and pushchairs out of their cars so that they don't have to put them in the fcuking way of oncoming traffic because the parking bay is barely large enough to fit your fcuking car in......
  15. Prick.

Hopefuly, in years to come, and through no fault of your own, you'll suffer a terrible illness that will put you in a wheel chair for the rest of your life, and with no prospect of cure.

You're Out of Order.