"£100,000 to get Operating Thetan Level Level Three"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Bridger, May 13, 2007.

?
  1. A Serious Religion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pyramid Selling in a different guise

14.3%
  3. More Dodgy than a 3 day old kebab

85.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All,

Just read this link on the BBC website ref Panorama & Scientology

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6650545.stm

I was rolling around on the floor with the line "When you have paid as much as £100,000, you get to Operating Thetan Level Three and learn about "The Incident". "

Surely this sounds like something to be taught by egg heads to egg heads at Darkest Shrivenham?

...and to think that all this time I believed that "The incident" involved wet celery and an egg whisk in the cark park at Pirbright....hmmm....

Mr.B.

2. The thing is you can walk into any book store and buy a L Ron Hubbard SF novel and know what they belive in for 7.99 no less so its a compleat waset of time and money actualy joing Sientology.

3. So, 100K gets you this far in the story... what do you think the next chapter would consist of?

Let us know your thoughts on what revelations Thetan Level Four (or would it be 2?) would or should contain...

4. As my SPSI would say, " That's fookin' pump !". :)

5. Are you trying to suggest that
    "75 million years ago an intergalactic space alien lord called Xenu kidnapped Thetans to earth, dumped them in volcanoes and blew them up with atomic bombs" is not quite accurate? and perhaps utter tripe?

Surely even you would part cash to find out what happens in the next chapter?

:)

6. SCIENTOLOGY APTITUDE TEST

Write down a well known phrase that uses the words 'fool', 'money' and 'parted'.

7. "I'm a fool and deserve to be parted from my money" :p
    -- The correct answer.

Level 8 claims that Jesus was a Paedophile and that Hubbard is the anti-Christ.

8. That's nothing, I've been playing Elder Scrolls IV for two months and I'm a level 30 Battle Mage. Only cost me £30 as well, these scientologists don't know what they're doing.

9. No need old boy, because to tell you the truth - a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away I was known as Luke Skywalker and I took Xenu to the cleaners. 8)

10. Isn't Xenu the Warrior Princess played by Lucy Lawless? [ ooh, now there's a name to reckon with ]..

11. Darth Xenu? now it all comes clear...

They either ran out of Volcanoes or atom bombs... and came up with the Death Star (with trues Germanic efficiency).

Does that also mean that Dantooine is possible a mis translation of Doon Toon?

crikey...

12. Fcuk me, Dantooine (or is it Tatooine?) full of Geordies ? No wonder Darth Gimpboy wanted to wipe them out.

13. Fcuk £100,000: just use wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_(Scientology)

If anyone is able to make sense of that article, then do let me know.

14. Well, I've got the cheat codes for Level Four so I don't give a fcuk.......and I got them off a website called giveusyourcashyoumong.com for only £ 99,000!