£200 Sennheisers for £65 on Amazon till 2100 tonight

Discussion in 'Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets' started by maguire, Oct 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

That looks like a good deal although £65 for a pair of ear buds is still a lot. I've got a pair of these which are pretty awesome quality and cost me £17.99. As they hook over your ears, they're also ideal for running as they don't fall off.
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

you dont mean the Dr Dre ones, do you? please dont tell me you did.
  4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

you did.

oh dear.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Have you tried them?
  6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

7. H3

H3 LE

8. Trendy as ****.

Lot better ones out there for the same money.

Won't look down with the kids though.
  9. It has to be posted:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. The price tag is a bit steep but the noise cancelling ability is quite amazing.A mate of mine has a pair so I tried them out on a plane we were on and was genuinely amazed.
  11. I need an "in-ear" solution. Besides, all the other bill-oddies that have them, can't be wrong surely.

The only other pair of in-ear phones that were nearly as good were a pair of Skull-Candies.
  12. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

a lot of it depends on what you want to listen to. if your idea of good music is nosebleed techno or sega hardcore, beats probably dont make it sound much worse. you're just being ripped off. ;)
    if you genuinely like the sound, spend the money on skullkandies - you wont be nearly as gutted when they break.
    if you like listening to anything with a bit of subtlety to it, I'd say buy almost anything other than beats.
    Sennheiser always make good stuff, either in-ears or headband ones. the head-fi forums are a good place to start looking and for reviews to links and whatknot.
    you might want to try one of these as well - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0026RJQJ6/?tag=armrumser-21 - you wouldnt believe the difference it makes to the sound. I have one of these, a Cowon i9, and a pair of Hifiman RE-0 for when I'm out, and a pair of HD-201s at work. best sound I think I'm going to get without spending three figures on a pair of Shures or the like.