£100k awarded in Blu-Tack sexual harassment case

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Jun 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. they will never make it stick

• Like Like x 4
  2. The big fanny! You can get money based on those reasons? Seriously?

She sounds like a legendary person to wind up.

3. Her colleagues should be compensated for working with such a ******* fat ugly pig.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Why would you want to sexually harass that ******* hipocrocopig, it should be burned with petrol as a warning to other ugly god bothers.

She should be delighted someone was desperate enough to put tiny blue tack tadgers on her phone.

Wonder how much of the £100K she will give to good causes ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. All of it if you count Greggs Bakery and MacDonalds as good causes.

The ******* fat cow.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Check, not NAAFI.
    She may look a bit like a hippo.....and be a boring god botherer etc. etc.....whatever. But when will these clowns realise that their "jolly japes" are actually classed as bullying, and unacceptable in polite society. In turn leading to £££££ payouts for the "victim".

(Although I never thought I would say this; Can somebody please switch off Joanna Lumley!).

• Like Like x 1
  7. NAAFI or not she's still a fat munter and such a non story is not deserving of the Intelligence Cell.

8. fairy nuff. These pillocks do tend to shoot themselves in the foot though.

9. Obviously not a lot happens at work with Dundee City Council

10. Er. Your fantasy is showing.

11. I am a devout pervert and am deeply hurt each time some woman walks past without vigorously rubbing her mound in my face. Where do I claim?

12. [​IMG]

Senator Cain wouldn't touch her........She's got a face like a cats balloon knot