£100k awarded in Blu-Tack sexual harassment case

The tribunal ruled that Miss Malcolm should receive £25,000 from Dundee City Council for the injury to her feelings... ...The council was also ordered to pay her £12,500 for psychiatric injury...
The big fanny! You can get money based on those reasons? Seriously?

She sounds like a legendary person to wind up.

Why would you want to sexually harass that ******* hipocrocopig, it should be burned with petrol as a warning to other ugly god bothers.

She should be delighted someone was desperate enough to put tiny blue tack tadgers on her phone.

Wonder how much of the £100K she will give to good causes ?
Check, not NAAFI.
She may look a bit like a hippo.....and be a boring god botherer etc. etc.....whatever. But when will these clowns realise that their "jolly japes" are actually classed as bullying, and unacceptable in polite society. In turn leading to £££££ payouts for the "victim".

(Although I never thought I would say this; Can somebody please switch off Joanna Lumley!).
NAAFI or not she's still a fat munter and such a non story is not deserving of the Intelligence Cell.
fairy nuff. These pillocks do tend to shoot themselves in the foot though.
I am a devout pervert and am deeply hurt each time some woman walks past without vigorously rubbing her mound in my face. Where do I claim?
scribbled doodles of penises on drawings she had done for her Brownie pack in a campaign of sexual harassment

Senator Cain wouldn't touch her........She's got a face like a cats balloon knot

Mark The Convict

Blu-tack, eh? Imagine the carnage when their brains evolve enough for them to use the Internet.
Fat and unattractive? Let's run that one through the history-ometer, shall we?

Churchill: fat, impotent drunk/Hitler: slim, outdoors-loving healthy eater.

Marie Curie: horse-faced.

Alan Turing: wildly eccentric bender.

Louis Pasteur: French.

Nelson: cripple.

No, sorry, fat and unattractive isn't enough to make her a non-person.