£10 flight sale by EasyJet

Travel always costs a bomb unless you book well in advance, GNER are asking £70 for a single from London to Edinburgh, being a cold hearted git I did a search on EasyJet and found a flight for £39.99 + £1.50 booking charge.
Great thinks I but are there any codes on moneysavingexpert to more beer tokens discount?
Yes..... The same flight for a TENNER!!!!!

http://www.easyjet.com/en/book/jan2008.asp

Good find! Ive flown from Bournemouth to Glasgow for a penny each way before. I havent managed it that cheap since, and they now charge a tenner for baggage, in fact they now charge you a fiver for having no baggage. Looks like I will be looking there for my jolly jaunts up to jockland in future.

slightlytipsy said:
Good find! Ive flown from Bournemouth to Glasgow for a penny each way before. I havent managed it that cheap since, and they now charge a tenner for baggage, in fact they now charge you a fiver for having no baggage. Looks like I will be looking there for my jolly jaunts up to jockland in future.
I might be wrong but if you don't take hold baggage, you don't pay any extra. Are you not thinking of Ryan Air?

slightlytipsy said:
I might be wrong but if you don't take hold baggage, you don't pay any extra with SqueezyJet. Are you not thinking of Ryan Air?

If you check in a bag it's an exra £3.99.
I tend not to check in bags as it always takes ages to collect after the flight.