”You are not ******* royalty”"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Jan 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brilliant. This one will haunt the poison dwarf Bercow for a very long time.

"It was noted that the Speaker was very subdued in yesterday’s PMQs, but he seems to have more than made up for it today. Deputy Chairman of the Tory backbench 1922 Committee lost his rag with the Bercow after a fall out regarding a loo break earlier. Paul Waugh got the details:

“To register his anger at not being allowed to ask a question, Pritchard immediately wrote a letter of complaint, explaining why the Speaker was wrong (including the toilet break). He went to the Speaker’s office to submit the letter. But, several minutes later, on walking back along the corridor behind the Speaker’s chair, the Tory MP then encountered Mr Bercow walking towards him with his usual formal entourage.

The Speaker then stopped and pointed at Pritchard and said: “The courtesy of the House is that Honourable Members should stand aside when the Speaker passes by”. Pritchard was so outraged at this further slight that he replied: “Mr Speaker, don’t point at me. I am not here to be abused by you.” Bercow countered: ”You will obey the courtesies of the House!”

To which Pritchard replied with the immortal line: ”You are not ******* royalty, Mr Speaker!”"

Guy Fawkes' blog of parliamentary plots, rumours and conspiracy
  2. I despise Bercow. His smug, power obsessed, small-man psyche makes him much better suited to the Labour Party. Which is probably why they voted him in.
  3. bit rich bercow harping on about rules and regs when he decided to be the first speaker in 300 years not to wear the traditional robes of the speaker of the house. I'd still bang his missus though! (if i could duc-tape her mouth to prevent hearing any of her usual tripe first)
  4. Aye.Mrs B is a very handsome woman.
  5. Now you know you're not allowed to make comments like that without posting a picture.
  6. What he said
  7. I have others of when she went through her "artistic" phase

8. For those interested

9. Do you have any of when she went through her "stockings and suspenders with a dildo up her arse" phase?
  10. ha same photos came up on my web search, the artistic ones sound interesting especially as she's admitted to a shady past of binge drinking,drugs and 1 night stands, WTF does she in stumpy?

11. She's a scabby Labourite cock-tease with insufficient breastage and the face of Cassandra Trotter.
  12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

So you think her husband has done her up the wrong-un?
  13. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

1. Mrs Speaker ... I would, with gusto.

2. Mr Speaker ... i would, with an RPG-7 head up his pompous arrse.
  14. £140,000 a year, unlimited expenses, a grace and favour mansion, his peerage....and maybe he's got a big cock as well.