I'd like to hear any advice, thoughts or reviews anyone here has on the Army's "Lead First" program. From my understanding eligible candidates do the 8 week reserve officer course at RMAS and go on to serve a year full time with a reserve unit somewhere in the UK.
Bit of background...
I'm trying to clarify a few things regarding AFPS75 and AFPS15, mainly the combination of both schemes.
- 17 years regular service.
- Transferred from regular service to reserve service (Seamless Transfer so no gap in service) for 3 years.
- Currently about to start a FTRS...
Hey guys and girls.
I am currently on an FTRS HC contract, have been now for 7 years with extensions etc.
I have applied to leave in May as I have a new job.
1. Do I qualify for resettlement?
2. When I attend Chilwell and Demob will that be me finished? I am due to leave on May 3rd but...