You Sent Me A Letter

Author Rating:
  • Author:
    Lucy Dawson
    At 2 am on the morning of her fortieth birthday, Sophie wakes to find an intruder in her bedroom. The stranger hands Sophie a letter and issues a threat: open the letter at her party that evening in front of her family and gathered family at precisely 20.00 hrs or those she loves will be in grave danger .

This book was just like my first girlfriend, plenty of interest lots of seductive promises and intimate hints. However like my first girlfriend it sent me home with lovers balls and disappointment.

The first four pages were as inviting as my date all turned up all smiles dolled up ,preened and smelling great; but we spent the book talking about her old boyfriend in along winded way with lots of diversions and if it wasn't her ex it was all about her Sister.

It took some whiff of the promise of exciting things to come later on to keep me going on with it . So I plodded on pretending interest only to be told at last knockings that her dad had just pulled up to take her home . Let's be honest this was not a date but should have been a girls night out .

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!