I was donated this jacket to review by our very own @Trekitt from hooligan central. I have used it quite a bit and it is certainly windproof, though as for the real test, rain, well I've not got a scobby-do as we have our own micro-climate here, so bugger all rain whilst on my training tabs. I will update further once I'm on the Way, so wait out!
A bit about it:
A classic lightweight design that harnesses the superb breathability, weatherproofing and stretch of Polartec Neoshell.
This could be the perfect shell for fast moving trips through the hills. The simple design offers all the benefits of POLARTEC® Neoshell®. An ideal choice for multi-day ski tours or apline activity, through steep terrain and rapidly changing conditions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• POLARTEC® Neoshell® fabric; weatherproof, stretchy and exceptionally breathable
• Mountain Hood is fully adjustable
• New Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
• Storm Construction techniques used throughout
• 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip
• 2 large pockets with YKK® moulded Aquaguard® zips
• 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
• Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords