Dead Girls Dancing

Author Rating:
4/5,
  • Author:
    Graham Masterton
    In the middle of Cork, in the middle of the day, a fire blazes in a local dance studio. Thirteen women, all promising stars, die in the flames. Their young lives cut short by a tragic accident.

But where others see tragedy, DCI Katie Maguire sees murder. This is not the first fire to sweep through Cork; and in one previous case, the victims were dead before the fire was started.

As Katie Maguire investigates the strange, obsessive world of competitive Irish folk dancing, she must face her most chilling killer yet...

Let me ask you something , is it possible to read a book from behind an armchair?

The first chapter describing a raging inferno and the multiple death by fire of the dancers is Gothic in its horror and awful in its detail, it scared the bejasus outa me! Another chapter in the Katie Mcguire series where we have a run in with the "authentic IRA" as well as dog fights run by Gypses; how are they connected, if at all? Graham has an evil mind, god knows how he sleeps . A superb story well told with bumps and grinds all the way through .

This is my third review of his books and I am now a committed fan. If you like your crime thrillers rough and dirty these are the books for you . Again a well deserved four mushroom heads

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. simbo
    ..... and I thought it would be a kinky website.