Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Armourdog Tablet case

i stick a case on everything. Phones, tablets, they'll all take a nose dive eventually.
I've a Griffen defender on the big iPad. It's stinking, battered probably a health hazard but the iPad is pristine.

I've been using Moleskine covers for the iPhone and mini iPad a bit more discreet and less industrial looking.
But I thought I'd get another case for the mini iPad. Didn't fancy another £40 (or whatever the exchange rate is today) for a defender. A cheap misaligned Chinese one seemed pointless so I found this an Armourdog tablet case.
Great fit, all the holes match. Everything useable. And it's local £18.99 from London. Free postage, fits in a couple of minutes and they threw in a bag of Haribo.

I would just like to point out that I paid for this myself with my incredibly easily earned money. It wasn't a freebie and if they did phone covers I'd buy one
Armourdog.com.
Author
skid2
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource