The British Military Open Encyclopedia - ARRSE-Pedia. Back to British Army Rumour Service Home

Vehicle Mechanic

From ARRSEpedia
Revision as of 22:28, 29 July 2008 by Biggus Dickus (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The guys in REME that fix all the vehicles in the Army. Now includes the old trade Vehicle Electrician. VMs are sub divided into two categories:

  • A Mech - Fixes all things with tracks (and wheels),
  • B Mech - Fixes all things with wheels,

The Royal Engineers have Plant Ops who help REME VMs fix C type vhicles. The REME do not have C mechs. A mechs will fix armoured engineering eqipment at armoured engineer units

There is a big rivalry between A mechs and B mechs, A mechs accuse B mechs of squatting to piss and B mechs often reply"there aint no fucking tanks in civy street is there"