Users are able to:
- Post in the forums
- Upload Pictures to the gallery
- Select an avatar
- Send and Receive Private Messages
Famous (and Infamous) Users
There have been many users who have gained a degree of notoriety in their time including:
- Blondebint - although it would appear no longer an active user she continues to be one of the most talked about users the site has had...
- Leanne - another user who it would appear is no longer with us. She livened up the site with her constant innuendo and straight talking!
- Auld Sapper - handler of the legendary Stumpy immortalised in one of the longest running threads on the site.
- MDN - famous or notorious .....
- LNV - A colonial now deceased- LadyNavyVet certainly made the headlines
- RTFQ - Story-teller par excellence! See NAAFI 'Sticky' Pardon My Erection
- Eve1962 - Filed under dullards by many of the Old School. Seems to have settled for the quiet life by keeping recent posts to serious forums rather than the NAAFI
If you are going to edit one of these users then please put them in the Category of User by adding the following text at the top of the page: [[Category:ARRSE User]]
That small group of Arrsers who seem to be consumed by an unquenchable inner rage, and who march to a drumbeat only they can hear..
Wiki User Information
Usernames on the wiki are not the same as those for the other parts of the site (see above). They are used by the wiki software when it monitors changes to individual pages. If a page is edited by someone who isn't a user then the IP address is recorded instead. To create a wiki user or to log in you should go to the registration page.