The ARRSEPedia is the British Army encyclopedia that anyone can edit.


From ARRSEpedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.

Faux Redirects

Soroban, the technical term for this is aliasing -- Bad CO 16:14, 1 May 2006 (BST)

Many thanks. So the technical term for what I did is faux pas? :-)

Should we have more links to "interesting stuff" in and relating to the Wikipedia Wiki - there must be loads more than just me who wants to dabble around in here and I am finding it quite difficult to sort the good from the bad - and I can't just keep copying your stuff and amending it a wee bit to make it fit.

Nice to see the wiki improving in popularity again though.


Getting worried about you :-)


Just Doodlin', JB - Just Doodlin'.

That's pretty tame - you oughtta see the stuff my missus writes. Cheers, Cliff.

Just wondered if there is a term for people who like to edit the ARRSEpedia a lot. The term Arrsepedophiles sprang to mind but, on second thoughts, perhaps not . . .

Buck Felize came up with a good one ages ago - Arrsepedian - which is a WHOLE lot more acceptable in polite company! :o) --Rabid Hams 23:26, 12 August 2007 (BST)