The ARRSEPedia is the British Army encyclopedia that anyone can edit.


From ARRSEpedia
Revision as of 19:21, 14 May 2005 by (talk)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

A Weapon. Long tube with feel pretty swirly lines up the inside of it, a chamber for a bullet at one end and a hole at the other.

Otherwise known as "The Rifle" (referring to SA80), a 'long' (by Walts) or a GAT (useful to know in Telgraph crossword clues - has appeared a couple of times to make up 'stag' or similar).

See Equipment