Rangers may refer to:
- The Lone Ranger: who with his trusty side kick/special friend Tonto have become crime fighters throughout the wild west.
- US Rangers: a unit on a par with the British Womens Auxillary Balloon Corps.
- Glasgow Rangers: a Scottish Premier League Team many of whose fans prefer Ian Paisley to the Pope. No surrender! (except in the SPL, obviously) (...obviously!)
- Texas Rangers: Wild West lawman down in Texas. Crap 1993 movie with Chuck Norris.
- Tolkien Rangers: Bunch of blokes wandering the wilderness in Middle Earth - may be a totally lost and scattered TA unit.