The Flag and Coat of Arms of North Korea
The location of 'North Korea
North Korea - The Score
North Korea is with a doubt the most hideous personification of evil since The Fall of Lucifer.
It is rightly regarded by the Western World as a thoroughly unpleasant country, full of nasty freedom fighters whose sole aim in life is to import porn into Finland to gain some hard Western currency.
- Risking arrest, imprisonment, and deportation, tens of thousands of North Koreans cross into China to escape famine, economic privation, and political oppression.
- North Korea and China dispute the sovereignty of certain islands in Yalu and Tumen rivers.
- Military Demarcation Line within the 4-km wide Demilitarized Zone has separated North from South Korea since 1953.
- Periodic incidents in the Yellow Sea with South Korea which claims the Northern Limiting Line as a maritime boundary.
- North Korea supports South Korea in rejecting Japan's claim to Liancourt Rocks.
- North Korea is a source country for men, women, and children trafficked for the purposes of forced labor and sexual exploitation.
- North Korea's own system of political repression includes forced labour in a network of prison camps where an estimated 150,000 to 200,000 persons are incarcerated.
- The illegal status of North Koreans in China and other countries increases their vulnerability to trafficking schemes and sexual and physical abuse.
- North Koreans forcibly returned from China may be subject to hard labor in prison camps operated by the government.