The British Military Open Encyclopedia - ARRSE-Pedia. Back to British Army Rumour Service Home
Commuting is in general terms traveling from your home to your place of work.
Due to house prices this can mean anything from 5 minutes to 3 hours or more of travel from the location you can afford to live to the place that gives you the money to afford to live there.
Commuting can be done in many ways:
- Walk: Usually no more than 2 miles. If you are walking further than this... you are either a health freak, broke or suffering from a lack of public transport.
- Cycle: The growth method of commuting. Shows green credentials, a healthy life style and if you live in London ... a death wish and desire to flip off Ken Livingstone.
- Bus: Reliance in the bus makes you poor, working class. No other fucker would travel in so squalid conditions unless you include the...
- Train: If you are traveling to work in a cattle truck take comfort in the fact the Middle Classes are suffering as well and paying a shit load more than you for this crap service.
- Plane or Helicopter: Excluding the armed forces, you are a flash cnut who will be first against the wall come the revolution.
- Car: You are a global environmental destroyer, a killer of small animals, a polluter of our air and a cash cow for the greediest government in the history of the fucking world. Sir, I salute you!