The ARRSEPedia is the British Army encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

Armoured Farmer

From ARRSEpedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.

An 'Armoured Farmer' is a Royal Engineer who has a vast amount of knowledge and skill compared to his fellow Royal Engineers - and he drives a tank which is usually equipped with all manner of appendages such as mine ploughs - hence the term.

libraryimage.jpg Find out more in the Dictionary