Thread: 7 Sigs - Tier Park
- 28-09-2011, 21:14 #11
If you were there 83 - 86 and spent time in Willy's then we may have met for I had the odd game of shock in there too. I was there 82 - 86.
We would break up the rounds of Apfelkorn with shots of Batida (a coconut liqueur).
I knew the Munchner bar simply as halfway house, being half way towards town.
- 28-09-2011, 22:40 #12
- 28-09-2011, 22:46 #13
- 28-09-2011, 22:50 #14
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- 28-09-2011, 22:58 #15
- 28-09-2011, 23:07 #16
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- 29-09-2011, 00:48 #17
Ah yes! Cafe Wichtig and Kropp's Kasino aka Dudelsack. I was taken to Kropp's on my first night out in Herford after my new pals had made sure I was topped up in the Sqn Bar, The Jungle and then to Willy's to have a beer and wait for a taxi.
I was bladdered before I went in and not well after I arrived. The next day, my staffy; Andy Hick**** warned me never to drink with Lineys ever again!"One of nature's prototypes. Too weird to live, too rare to die"
- 29-09-2011, 05:55 #18
- 29-09-2011, 06:01 #19
- 29-09-2011, 08:25 #20
- By one-one-delta in forum OTC and ACFReplies: 11Last Post: 10-09-2011, 10:59
- By PartTimePongo in forum Royal SignalsReplies: 2Last Post: 19-05-2007, 22:08
- By PoisonDwarf in forum Royal SignalsReplies: 31Last Post: 12-07-2004, 14:02
- By sigstab in forum Army ReserveReplies: 0Last Post: 29-01-2003, 16:21
- By weasel in forum The Intelligence CellReplies: 27Last Post: 31-01-2002, 22:26