Thread: Aviation Jobs in NZ
- 24-10-2010, 14:10 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
Aviation Jobs in NZ
What branch of the NZDF is best for a Warrant Officer with 17 years of Aviation experience ?
I have looked at the Army but noticed that the Navy is ramping up and may need experienced ground crew.
Any advice greatly recieved.
- 04-11-2010, 13:27 #2
I believe the RNZN helo ground/deck crew are RNZAF only pilots/aircrew are Navy, was the case when I was in RNZN but I left in 86. I think you will find anyone who puts a spanner on a NZDF aircraft is either RNZAF or civvy - could be wrong though its been a long time.
- 15-06-2012, 07:14 #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
Long time to reply to this so i apologise if its a tad out of date / irrelevant. I work for the RNZAF but am ex AAc. All aircraft are maintained / refuelled etc by RNZAF, whether that is RNZN (6 Sqn on Seasprite) or RNZAF. If you want further info (like i said, if its still relevant), pm me. Cheers"There are no bad soldiers, only bad officers."
- By DangerMouse in forum OfficersReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2007, 11:43
- By luke12_lizards in forum AviationReplies: 5Last Post: 19-01-2007, 14:51
- By Pickle in forum AviationReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2003, 01:15
- By Golf_one_one in forum AviationReplies: 4Last Post: 28-05-2003, 03:23
- By Adjutant in forum Pay, Claims & JPAReplies: 13Last Post: 26-03-2003, 16:31