- 20-06-2012, 14:25 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Tap Tap Wink Wink!! ;-)
Shameless Bitch Mensch reveals her true colours
Would you fucking believe it? Louise Mensch, the wicked witch of the right, is now showing her true colours.
BBC News - Tory MP Louise Mensch launches rival to Twitter
6 weeks or so after publically lambasting Twitter (BBC News - Mensch berates 'immoral' Twitter users over abuse), she's now, by strange and bizarre coincidence launching her own 'Microblogging site'
Tory MP Louise Mensch launches rival to Twitter
Louise Mensch insists the new site's name is not a pun on her surname
Conservative MP Louise Mensch has launched a microblogging site to rival Twitter.
Ms Mensch is a prolific Twitter user with almost 60,000 followers but said she has grown "frustrated" with it.
The new site has had a largely hostile reaction from Twitter users so far, with some accusing Ms Mensch of vanity and predicting that the site will flop.
Users who type "menschn.com" into web browsers are currently being redirected to the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament site.
Blimey, what next for publicity hungry Mensch?
"What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact"
- Don Williams Jr.
"I eat too much, I drink too much, I want too much, too much!"
- 20-06-2012, 14:28 #2Mensch launched the US-only social network, the almost eponymous Menshn.com, on Tuesday as a topic-based site allowing people to debate by subject rather than monitor a stream of often divergent tweets
- 20-06-2012, 14:28 #3
I still would though!Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
You know what? I really couldn't give a fuck!!!
"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln,
how was the play?"
- 20-06-2012, 14:30 #4
- 20-06-2012, 14:33 #5
Where do I sign up. Hopefully she'll be on there and putting naked photos of herself in the Louise lady thread NSFW (no gsh shots) thread.
- 20-06-2012, 14:34 #6
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- 20-06-2012, 14:35 #7
Who is this mensh woman, and should I want to do her?Warning, this post contains some flash photography.
- 20-06-2012, 14:39 #8
Louise Mensch responds to allegations from investigative journalist | Research | PoliticsHome
Louise Mensch responds to allegations from investigative journalist
On 19 July, as part of the CMS Select Committee, I questioned Rupert and James Murdoch and Rebekah Brooks on phone hacking at the News of the World.
I also focussed questions on whether hacking and blagging was, in fact, widespread throughout Fleet Street.
On 22 July I received the following email, which I reprint here in full and respond to below:
Dear Mrs Mensch
We are informing you that we have come into possession of the following information, about yourself, and would like to ask you for any comments, before we publish this information.
1. Whilst working at EMI, in the 1990s, you took drugs with Nigel Kennedy at Ronnie Scott's in Birmingham, including dancing on a dance floor, whilst drunk, with Mr Kennedy, in front of journalists. Photos of this exist.
2. Whilst working at EMI, in the 1990s, you wrote a novel, of a sexual nature, on your work computer, during working hours, and that it was this that caused EMI to terminate your employment. Correspondence of this exists.
3. The resultant novel included derogatory references to a driver called Roger, a character you based on Roger Lewis, your then line manager, Managing Director at EMI, who is now Group Chief Executive of Welsh Rugby Union.
We look forward to hearing from you.
David Jones Investigative Journalists
My response to the allegations is as follows:
1. Although I do not remember the specific incident, this sounds highly probable. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Nigel Kennedy, whom I remember with affection. Additionally, since I was in my twenties, I'm sure it was not the only incident of the kind; we all do idiotic things when young. I am not a very good dancer and must apologise to any and all journalists who were forced to watch me dance that night at Ronnie Scott's.
2. Writing the first few chapters of Career Girls on my EMI computer is quite correct. However, it was all done after work hours. It was also not why I was fired by EMI. "Leaving work early" and “missing the odd day at work” along with "inappropriate dress" were the reasons quoted to me.
3. “Career Girls” was my first novel. I used the names of many real people I knew for minor characters, such as journalists, chauffeurs, bankers, and so forth. Roger Lewis was probably amongst them, as were (off the top of my head) Therese Coffey MP, now my colleague on the Select Committee, Jeremy Quin, Damian Hinds MP, Maurice Oberstein, Rod Clayton, James Robertson, and many more. None of them have ever complained about my using their names in this way.
I would also like to note that I am thrilled that Roger is now the Group Chief Executive of the Welsh Rugby Union. So many other co-workers from my music business days in the 90s have not found as exciting second careers.IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU ARE A PARANOID KNACKER
Chosen Job: Minister of Defence
BARB and Key Skills: What?
Literacy - Can drive a tractor.
Numeracy - Don't get ripped off for change at pub too often.
Pre-Selection: Got branch stacked.
ADSC(G): Passed - Low D grade
Start Date: 29th Feburary 2019
- 20-06-2012, 14:40 #9
- 20-06-2012, 14:41 #10
Damn I thought it was going to be a thread about her colourful tattoos in intimate places and erotic piercings. No such luck."The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity"
— Abraham Lincoln