- 14-05-2012, 10:42 #81
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- 14-05-2012, 10:45 #82
Sound of a V8 Rover engine at full bore.
But i used to be also patrtial to a nice 1200Hp perkins diesel Challenger Engine cracking at full pelt across the plains.
- 14-05-2012, 11:08 #83
Six English Electric EE750/25G axle-hung nose suspended traction motors.
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Hiding, Jarrods on the loose!
Weight - 99tons 0cwt
Maximum tractive effort - 50,000lb
Total b.h.p - 3,300
Introduced - 1961
These evil bwasterds replaced my beloved A1, A2, A3 and A4's
- 15-05-2012, 20:32 #84You're all puffs.
Tour Dodging No-Mark Gongless Cold War Warrior, Cheers Easy ©1975-1987.
- 15-05-2012, 21:25 #85'If you cannot identify what you are looking at in the field, then you're just another dumbass in a smartly camouflaged uniform.'
- 15-05-2012, 21:38 #86'If you cannot identify what you are looking at in the field, then you're just another dumbass in a smartly camouflaged uniform.'
- 15-05-2012, 21:46 #87The time has come for someone to put their foot down. And that foot is me
- 15-05-2012, 22:35 #88First they came for the Communists but I was not a Communist so I did not speak out. Then they came for the Socialists and the Trade Unionists but I was not one of them, so I did not speak out. Then they came for the Jews but I was not Jewish so I did not speak out. And when they came for me, there was no one left to speak out for me.
I'm speaking out before they come for me.