- 16-04-2012, 18:57 #61
I, on the other hand, loved it
Free 'Fight Night' viewing every weekend, Pick TV Roadwars (the live version), a free alarm call every Tuesday meaning I could drink as much as I liked on Monday nights without worrying about sleeping in. Oh and a kebab shop at the end of the road whenever I couldn't be arsed to cook.
On Saturday nights, some people were even kind enough to leave me a bit of their own kebab by my front door, save me the bother of having to 'run the gauntlet' and spend my own money.
Honestly - I think birds can be really picky sometimes.
Last edited by DavidCameron; 17-04-2012 at 10:21.Servicing Helicopters In Tactical Environments
- 16-04-2012, 19:04 #62
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- 14 miles West of the moon, for all I know.
Take a plentiful supply of chocolate with you when you go running. Dispense as necessary.
You're only returning their playfulness, after all.We need people who look to the stars, holding the nation and the world in their hearts but at the same time we need down-to-earth people who can do serious and trying work.
In a definite sense, a country's power and prestige isn't only a reflection of its economic power but also a reflection of its people's quality and morality. Moreover, I think the latter is actually more important in the long-term.
- 16-04-2012, 19:20 #63
Das frau and I are getting one of these little fellas after summer:
Look at his kind face. We're gonna call him 'Breivik' after that little black wetsuit-clad scamp in the viking region.'Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.' - Sheldon Cooper
- 16-04-2012, 19:31 #64
I'm afraid I have 'Zero Tolerance' with non-dog-lovers.
As far as I'm concerned you can all fuck-off and should one of my dogs happen to rip the throat out of some small spunk-bubble of a chavvy kid being unsupervised and allowed to run free and annoy every fucker by his/her doting parents then...good.
Runners, runners ??? Scum of the earth. Fuck you all and I hope you die of bowel cancer brought on by wearing lycra, slowly. Then I'll rub dogshit in your face.If you got no socks then you can't pull 'em up.
- 16-04-2012, 19:31 #65
- 16-04-2012, 19:38 #66
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- The land of the deep fried Mars bars coated in Buckfast batter
Simon Cowell is a right cunt,but I wholeheartly agree on 1 statement he made; " the more people I meet,the more I love dogs" .http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2549/chase.gif
“It’s SHITE being Scottish! We’re the lowest of the low. The scum of the ****ing Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English. I don’t. They’re just ****ers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by ****ers. Can’t even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We’re ruled by effete assholes.
- 16-04-2012, 19:42 #67'Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.' - Sheldon Cooper
- 16-04-2012, 19:53 #68Night time is really the best time to work. All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone else is asleep. ~Catherine O'Hara
RayC is a pig fucker.RayCbums goats.RayCsuckshorses. Earth is RayC's sockpuppet and P.Maitra is a fat goat sucker.
- 16-04-2012, 20:03 #69
- 16-04-2012, 20:12 #70'Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.' - Sheldon Cooper