- 11-04-2012, 00:19 #111
It seems half the people here having a pop are doing it purely because Caarps has dared to Question a war widows decision has generated instant outrage, I bet most of you have slagged off other Celebs for appearing in such publications regardless of wether they are doing it for a few quid or not.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- 11-04-2012, 00:31 #112
- Join Date
- May 2010
- In your mothers knicker draw
50% Happy for her - Why the fuck should she stay single just because her husband died a high profile death? I suppose she should also be able to sell the pictures for cash - I would.
But I'm also 50% with Caarps, I am sick of seeing her in the papers. I noticed something the other day (possibly written by her) with 3 widows (including herself), all good looking, blonde, leggy, dressed well. Seems if a poor lad dies and his mum looks like a Weight watchers reject from a backwards village in middle England, then you'll get the standard photo of him and that's it.
There's been over 400 Ladies and Gents killed in Afghanistan and I don't want to take anything away from the death of Olaf, I know there's people on here who knew him and I'm sure has was a top bloke, but everyone who's passed deserves that moment in the publics minds and eyes.
This post is not designed to offend. But again watching ITV+1 about the lad from Bolton in the QRH. He deserves his moment, just like those that passed and sadly those that are still to pass.A fart is nothing more than an imprisoned turd, crying for help.
- 11-04-2012, 00:47 #113
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- 11-04-2012, 02:01 #114
Ah well - opinions are like arrseholes - everyone has them..
I just think that we could really have done without having this particular one aired on here!Charisma: The ability to convince without the use of Logic.
A founding member of the rapid car park construction (NI) association.
- 11-04-2012, 09:15 #115Xylitol kills dogs, remember Eddie - http://www.facebook.com/The.Eddy.Project
- 11-04-2012, 09:26 #116I remain unconvinced that Info Ops is an honest and truthful person.
- 11-04-2012, 09:42 #117
I can pedal a bike both waysSix English Electric EE750/25G axle-hung nose suspended traction motors.
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Hiding, Jarrods on the loose!
Weight - 99tons 0cwt
Maximum tractive effort - 50,000lb
Total b.h.p - 3,300
Introduced - 1961
These evil bwasterds replaced my beloved A1, A2, A3 and A4's
- 11-04-2012, 09:43 #118PrinceAlbertGuest
A fair portion of Army wives I met were putting it about behind their husbands back whilst they were alive, let alone waiting 3 years after their husbands death........I fail to see what the fuss is all about.
If Hello approached me and offered me a few grand for some bone non-story, I'd also jump at the chance shouting "cheers ears" all the way to the bank.
- By AmberSpyglass in forum Current Affairs, News and AnalysisReplies: 7Last Post: 17-11-2004, 20:36
- By Rauls_Rose_Garden in forum The ARRSE HoleReplies: 4Last Post: 20-03-2004, 17:59
- By jlitt in forum OfficersReplies: 19Last Post: 17-12-2003, 16:00
- By El_Pato in forum Army ReserveReplies: 24Last Post: 01-08-2003, 12:32
- By in forum Lonely HeartsReplies: 13Last Post: 23-06-2003, 23:04