- 25-01-2012, 16:30 #111
- 25-01-2012, 16:31 #112
- 25-01-2012, 16:33 #113
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
Rodney2qIn the career of glory one gains many things; the gout and medals, a pension and rheumatism....all of these fatigues experienced in your youth, you pay for when you grow old. Because one has suffered in years gone by, it is necessary to suffer more, which does not seem exactly fair.
Elzear Blaze - The Military Life
- 25-01-2012, 16:33 #114Steven Seagull is a rotten, internet bully, a seventh generation cunt, he was born in a state of misery, half-cooked with a mean streak a mile wide. Over the years he has developed a passion for human oddities, presdigitation, tattooing and torture.
- 25-01-2012, 16:34 #115
So you're a failed hobby bobby and the sum total of your military service consists of half an hour ad a plastic monkey? Does your next aspiration involve you becoming OC of a PCSO cadetbubit unit?
Bore off and stop infecting this site with your piffle.
Last edited by Dr_Wraith; 25-01-2012 at 16:37.
- 25-01-2012, 16:35 #116
- 25-01-2012, 16:35 #117
- 25-01-2012, 16:35 #118
- 25-01-2012, 16:36 #119
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- No longer six inches up the arsehole of England
Were you bullied at school, too?There is no question so obviously stupid that it prevents one supposedly intelligent human from asking it of another.
Likewise, there is no human problem that cannot be solved by the correct application of the appropriate quantity of high explosive, the suitable quantity being derived by the Formula P, where P = "plenty"
Nobody ever imagined a bunch of Orcs would steal a database table...
- 25-01-2012, 16:36 #120
- By ALVIN in forum The Intelligence CellReplies: 73Last Post: 13-07-2010, 23:43
- By BoundApprentice in forum The NAAFI BarReplies: 28Last Post: 08-05-2010, 22:41
- By DeeMee(A) in forum REMEReplies: 13Last Post: 02-06-2006, 22:15
- By biscuits in forum The NAAFI BarReplies: 4Last Post: 22-05-2006, 13:02
- By ZeroAlpha in forum The Intelligence CellReplies: 129Last Post: 30-04-2005, 00:18