Thread: Willie Nelson: Penis Poem
- 31-12-2010, 12:54 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Typhoon, hurricane and Tornado country. Lincolnshire.
Willie Nelson: Penis Poem
My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out.
What used to be my sex appeal, is now my water spout.
Time was, when of its own accord from my pants it would spring,
but now i have a fck*ng job to find the bloody thing.
Used to get embarassed the way it would behave, for every single morning
it stood up when i shaved.
Now as old ages approaches it sure gives me the blues.
To see it hang its little head, and watch me tie my shoes.
- By b1llst3r in forum The Intelligence CellReplies: 8Last Post: 15-04-2011, 17:30
- By Forces_Sweetheart in forum The Intelligence CellReplies: 13Last Post: 10-06-2007, 08:21
- By DrStealth in forum The NAAFI BarReplies: 17Last Post: 16-02-2006, 02:54
- By PartTimePongo in forum Poetry CornerReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2003, 16:32
- By b1llst3r in forum The Intelligence CellReplies: 7Last Post: 21-05-2002, 21:10