- 10-04-2011, 12:13 #1
Al Shaheen Adventure LLC - WARNING
This is a company in the UAE that has advertised in the last couple of years for ex-military, ex-police and teacher/outdoor ed types.
At no point through any of the recruitment process or subsequent employment has the company been honest in the actual benefits available to staff and at present a number of staff members are facing potential prison sentences for bouncing cheques.
Despite contracts being signed by staff members many are not being paid as per their role and some are owed anywhere in the region of 30000 - 100000 dirhams in back pay.
Education allowance has not been paid as per the contract and again people who have paid to bring their families out are now facing massive debt with a number resigning or having to send their families back home.
This is purely a polite warning from someone who has experienced the conditions and dishonesty out here and seen the first hand effects this company has had upon people.
- 06-12-2011, 20:16 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
Have you worked with this company?
I am interested in this line of work and any info you have would be grateful.
- By nurse in forum Weapons, Equipment & RationsReplies: 519Last Post: 06-09-2007, 09:30
- By IS Ski Geek in forum Royal SignalsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2004, 19:44
- By bullshit in forum Pay, Claims & JPAReplies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2003, 18:24
- By Plant-Pilot in forum The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes BackReplies: 12Last Post: 16-07-2003, 00:27
- By PartTimePongo in forum Current Affairs, News and AnalysisReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2002, 02:41