- 16-02-2012, 23:47 #1
Mass Effect 3
Downloaded the demo tonight and gave it a quick play-thru. Gameplay seems to be mass effect 2 but character levelling seems to by much closer to mass effect 1, And the graphics are pretty damn stunning. Might have to make the effort of getting back to playing through mass effect 1 and 2 setting things up the way I like :DI'm not always this cynical. I am usually worse...
- 17-02-2012, 00:11 #2
I think one of the selling points was that you could transfer your levelled character from ME2.
It's difficult to know if this is good or will make gameplay more difficult early on.
- 17-02-2012, 00:12 #3
- 17-02-2012, 00:13 #4The wisest men follow their own path - Euripidies
'The price of wearing the uniform can be high. Sometimes, it can be too high' - Admiral Adama
- 17-02-2012, 00:41 #5
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
I have the Collectors Edition on pre-order for PC. Demo was no where near as good as the ME2 demo was but at least it looks like the third won't suck.
I have several saves I've worked on for the last year to see how various character choices pan out.SSDD
I hit rock bottom, the gods threw me a shovel. I continued to dig.
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
- 17-02-2012, 00:44 #6
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
- Cable Pit
Played the multiplayer and single demo, maybe I am spoiled by BF3 but ME3 is slow with a laggy control system and just plain boring![URL=http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Main_Page]
Welcome to the Joining Up Forum. Use the stickies, all your questions answered there. Behave, No flaming, trolling or cross posting. You thread or post missing? You did not meet the required standard.
- 17-02-2012, 00:47 #7
- 17-02-2012, 01:19 #8
- 17-02-2012, 02:13 #9
- 17-02-2012, 09:21 #10
- By Terminator1421 in forum Gaming and SoftwareReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2011, 17:16
- By milkmclane in forum Gaming and SoftwareReplies: 2Last Post: 24-05-2009, 21:23
- By flex_won in forum The Training WingReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2003, 11:22
- By quiller in forum Army ReserveReplies: 3Last Post: 29-05-2003, 23:53
- By Vermin in forum Current Affairs, News and AnalysisReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2002, 22:20