- 24-04-2012, 12:42 #1
5 men arrested on terror charges
- 24-04-2012, 12:44 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Sitting in the office on my shiny backside, drinking a brew and surfing on ARRSE
Stand by for many more of these incidents in the lead up to the Olympics as the Government seeks to take control of the unruly elements of society.Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...
- 24-04-2012, 13:05 #3
My money is on middle aged, middle class Christian fundamentalist men from the local Bible studies class, but I may be wrong.Warning, this post contains some flash photography.
- 24-04-2012, 13:06 #4
"The truth is that commentators rush out their opinions based on their preconceived notions before they know the full facts"
The Arabist blog
- 24-04-2012, 13:09 #5
In Breivik's war zone Luton, fear - and scorn | Reuters
Although unless they've arrested the key members of the EDL, its probably another gang of wannabe jihadis.I am not the official representative of the Digital Outreach Team from the House of Commons; we are politically impractical and cannot comment on government policy or give a political opinion.-'cos they haven't made up their minds yet.
- 24-04-2012, 13:16 #6
Please enlighten me, guys.
It has been said not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim.
9/11, 7/7, 11/3. Common factor - Islamic extremists
Of course not forgetting the ongoing terrorism of Hamas & Co. in Israel, the countless smaller incidents such as the Glasgow airport attack, Richard Reid the shoe bomber and Umar the Underwear Bomber.
It isn't Christians, Jews, Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists killing British civilians and soldiers - it is Muslims, of whom extremists are a subset. Why are our leaders still pandering to Muslims? At the very least, why doesn't our leadership demand that Muslims:
1) Renounce terrorism
2) Condemn Islam-inspired acts of violence, past, present and future.
3) State that suicide bombers of all backgrounds are not martyrs (guarantee to heaven in Islam), but murderers who die in an act of suicide (going straight to hell in Islam)
4) Accept that they are free to leave if they don't like it here
The silence of the moderate Muslims is in itself, deafening. Judge people not by their words (or lack thereof), but by their deeds. By its fruit will you know whether a tree is a good one, or a bad one.
Matthew 7:18 "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit."
- 24-04-2012, 13:20 #7I am not the official representative of the Digital Outreach Team from the House of Commons; we are politically impractical and cannot comment on government policy or give a political opinion.-'cos they haven't made up their minds yet.
- 24-04-2012, 13:24 #8
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Bongo Bongo Land
- 24-04-2012, 13:29 #9
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- 24-04-2012, 13:29 #10