1. Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Whats your problem Biscuits AB?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pandaplodder, Jan 25, 2012.

1. pandaplodder

pandaplodder Clanker

A few days ago I posted a video on the Scottish referendum thread as a joke, mainly because the drummer (of German band Trio - Da Da da) looked like a thin Alex Salmond, lets face it anyone involved with the SNP is open to ridicule!

This led to a mouthful from Biscuits AB, funny thing was this wasn't normal banter that you get on ARRSE, this seemed a little orchestrated.

We swapped a few PM's on site as I wanted to know what his problem was, anyway he then started suggesting that he knew things about me and that "things were being said on another website" about me" and "he would be embarrassed if he were me"

I told him to put up or shut up, because there is nothing I have to hide.

So lets look at what he has been alluding to, well its something to do with a site called policespecials.com and yes I was a member for several years as before I joined the TA I was a Special Constable, in fact I left in July 91 to join the TA (as you couldn't do both at the time) in May 91 I was awarded a commendation.

Yes I got banned from that site but as anyone who has length of time will know that a lot of people get banned on there for being reasonable (its not liked if you can win an argument with common sense and fact).

My crime for getting banned was for starting a current affairs topic on the trouble at the Royal Anglians parade in Luton and having a pop at a Scottish moderator of that site who is known to be very anti British Army, his opinion was that muslims had every right to protest along the parade route. I just disagreed.

Funny thing I got mentioned a little while in a thread about Police Walts, mainly because of the work I put in to expose Karle Halliday on this site and also I had a run in with fake Special Constable Luke Mckelland.

Some of you may have noticed the recent Walt thread where I was targeted on Facebook by someone calling themselves Lt Col Iain McCaskill, funny how he was from Scotland, today I have had abuse on youtube from Mr Scotia who claims that I was up to no good with a "wee girl" in Gibraltar!

Strange Mr Scotia or can I call you Biscuits? I have never been to Gib so what the fuck are you going on about? You accused me on the Scottish referendum thread of plaguing police and military sites, I was a member of several sites but as they have come under ownership of one company haven't bothered using them in ages, to be honest I'm not that interested in anything to do with plod nowadays as being a SC and even in a TA unit of the RMP was an age ago, moved on and found better things to do although I still use Arrse.

So Biscuits AB what is your problem? As you proved today on youtube you do have a problem but be careful because what your doing is sailing pretty close to harassment.
    Westpoint, sirbhp and Jockharvey like this.
  2. re-stilly

re-stilly Clanker

You lost me after "A few days ago..."
    Sapper D. likes this.
  3. jarrod248

jarrod248 Clanker Gallery Guru

Take it to PM's you dribbling slut.
  4. pandaplodder

pandaplodder Clanker

joker
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin Clanker Book Reviewer Reviewer Supporter - ADC Reviews Editor

Ah, Biscuits_AB : the BA Baracus of ARRSE, Mr Angry personified.

The first person to get the 'Ignore' button from me, and one of the best moves I have made on ARRSE! :)
  6. pandaplodder

pandaplodder Clanker

Nope Jarrod your the only one who dribbles
    Joe_Private likes this.
  7. jarrod248

You're not your.
    Westpoint and duckieone like this.
  8. pandaplodder

pandaplodder Clanker

He needs therapy and to lay of the Glenlivet
  9. tiny_lewis

tiny_lewis Clanker Supporter - GCM

Biscuits AB or Biscuits_AB or BiscuitsAB I get confused.
    CanteenCowboy, BiscuitsAB and Recce19 like this.
  10. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun Clanker Good Egg (charities)

You could dial 999 and get a police car dispatched to the internet and have his cyber collar felt.

They may even sign an auth for a bobby-copter to loiter around cyber space looking out for the crafty villain.
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin Clanker Book Reviewer Reviewer Supporter - ADC Reviews Editor

Now this thread has potential, especially if Biccies spots it. My problem is should I go out now and re-stock my brews and popcorn or wait until later?
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T Clanker Book Reviewer MiA (Donor)

It seems like arrse is turning into a playground for snivelling whingers.

He said this, she said that!

Fucking grow up the lot of you and stop acting like spoilt children.
  13. vvaannmmaann

vvaannmmaann Clanker Supporter - GCM

Barbeque and boiled eggs?
    DrStealth and britbeagle like this.
  14. PrinceAlbert

PrinceAlbert

off, not of.
  15. jarrod248

I thought you was off the grog?