1. Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Wedding, Birthday Party? Want to hire a Photobooth?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rgjbloke, Jan 10, 2012.

1. rgjbloke

rgjbloke Clanker

The Administrators of ARRSE have very kindly agreed to let me punt our Photobooth for hire on the site.

pixnflixbooth.com photo booth and video booth for hire in London, England and the rest of the UK

Here's a link to our facebook page: Pixnflixbooth.com | Facebook

It's a portable photobooth which can be set up virtually anywhere. We did a wedding at Monkey Island recently where everything had to be walked across a footbridge over the Thames.

We come along and set the booth up. There is a prop box and your guests can dress up with the props and go into the booth and have their picture taken in a variety of poses. The pictures are printed almost instantly. Your guests can use the booth as many times as they like and they get a copy of every picture to take away with them. We also mount a copy of every picture taken in a hand made high quality album and ask your guests to write a message next to their pictures. The album is given to the wedding couple or the birthday boy/girl at the end of the evening so they have a lasting gift of the occasion with loads of wacky pictures of their guests and messages from them.

My son and I run it and we are happy to discuss a deal with any ARRSE member for your special occasion. We will also chuck 5% of any booking fee's that come through the site to Holidays4Heroes so that's another reason for considering us for your "Do".

We are based next to Heathrow near Uxbridge and will travel to any location in Britain. There is no charge for the first 20 miles of travel. Any further distance would be agreed with you.

It's all on the website. You can book us through here or on the website. If you come through the website, mention you are from ARRSE and we can discuss a discount.

Our fee's vary depending on where you are etc and the length of the booking but a 3 hour slot with the book and unlimited photo's for all your guests is around the £500 mark.

You and your guests will love it. It's not often that they have this much fun with their clothes on. Check out the website and you will see what I mean.

rgjbloke for pixnflixbooth.com photo booth and video booth for hire in London, England and the rest of the UK
  2. PrinceAlbert

PrinceAlbert

I've been to a few weddings over the past year, and a couple of them had these photobooths. I'm unsure of which company provided them though.

They're top drawer, good fun, and were very popular. Some of the photos were hilarious, especially once "naked photobooth" was called.
  3. rgjbloke

rgjbloke Clanker

Thanks for that. We need all the help we can get!
  4. napier

napier Clanker Moderator Reviewer

Fair play, if I was as ugly as most of your customers I wouldn't be committing my features to celluloid. Good luck BTW.
  5. rgjbloke

rgjbloke Clanker

No such thing as an ugly customer. All our customers are meticulously dressed, the men are handsome and the women are beautiful and as you can see from the pictures, well presented. Thank you. :)
  6. napier

napier Clanker Moderator Reviewer

You are clearly a consummate businessman!
  7. rgjbloke

rgjbloke Clanker

I dunno about that but I'm trying! :)
  8. rgjbloke

rgjbloke Clanker

The Administrators of ARRSE have very kindly agreed to let me punt our Photobooth for hire on the site.

pixnflixbooth.com photo booth and video booth for hire in London, England and the rest of the UK

It's a portable photobooth which can be set up virtually anywhere. We did a wedding at Monkey Island recently where everything had to be walked across a footbridge over the Thames.

We come along and set the booth up. There is a prop box and your guests can dress up with the props and go into the booth and have their picture taken in a variety of poses. The pictures are printed almost instantly. Your guests can use the booth as many times as they like and they get a copy of every picture to take away with them. We also mount a copy of every picture taken in a hand made high quality album and ask your guests to write a message next to their pictures. The album is given to the wedding couple or the birthday boy/girl at the end of the evening so they have a lasting gift of the occasion with loads of wacky pictures of their guests and messages from them.

My son and I run it and we are happy to discuss a deal with any ARRSE member for your special occasion. We will also chuck 5% of any booking fee's that come through the site to Holidays4Heroes so that's another reason for considering us for your "Do".

We are based next to Heathrow near Uxbridge and will travel to any location in Britain. There is no charge for the first 20 miles of travel. Any further distance would be agreed with you.

It's all on the website. You can book us through here or on the website. If you come through the website, mention you are from ARRSE and we can discuss a discount.

Our fee's vary depending on where you are etc and the length of the booking but a 3 hour slot with the book and unlimited photo's for all your guests is around the £500 mark.

You and your guests will love it. It's not often that they have this much fun with their clothes on. Check out the website and you will see what I mean.

rgjbloke for pixnflixbooth.com photo booth and video booth for hire in London, England and the rest of the UK
  9. rgjbloke

rgjbloke Clanker

Bump.....

10. CC_TA

CC_TA Clanker Supporter - GCM

Don't forget to keep a copy of decent clunge or freakishly freaky freaks to post on here!

Good luck! :)
  11. rgjbloke

rgjbloke Clanker

I should say what goes on in the booth stays in the booth but if anything good comes along, I'll post it. :)
  12. rgjbloke

rgjbloke Clanker

Bump.....

13. rgjbloke

rgjbloke Clanker

Bump.....

14. PrinceAlbert

PrinceAlbert

If you're going to 'bump' this everyday, I'm going to call you, book the booth, let you arrive, set it up, then use the booth to photograph me killing you, then post the photos on ARRSE
  15. HEART_STOPPER

HEART_STOPPER Clanker